Chapter 40

Felicity pov
Connor parked the car then lowered the platform. I rolled myself down the platform and I closed the door. Connor followed me into the restaurant. We went to the back room where Jamie's bridal party was happening. Connor opened the door for me and I rolled myself in.

"Hey Felicity." Jamie got up and came over to me and gave me a hug.

"How are you?" She asked.

"Crazy busy." I said.

"Guys this is Clayton's sister, Felicity." Jamie said to the other women in the room.

"Well this is my bridal party, Amelia, Olivia, Emily, Isla, Millie and my maid of honor, Elenor. They all are active in the army." Jamie said.

"So it really is a true Military wedding." I smiled.

"Yes it is," Jamie laughed.

"Oh how I miss the military." I Said as I rolled myself to the table.

"I bet you do, you only served one tour. Where the rest of your family, including your husband has served at least two tours." Jamie teased.

"At least I can still serve my country in a different way." I said.

We chatted and had a great time.

"Alright open your presents before our food opens." Ilsa said.

"Fine," Jamie Said. She opened the presents.

"I have one for you but It didn't come in on time. So I will get it to you when I can." I ssid.

"That is perfectly fine." Jamie Said.

Once the shower was done I went back to Kensington. I was so tired I barely had the strength to climb onto my bed.

I heard the door open,

"Look Dane Mummy's back." Harry said.

I lifted my head as Harry put Dane next to me. I rolled on my side so I could see my son.

"How was your day?" Harry asked as I propped myself up.

"I'm exhausted, two engagements plus a bridal shower. Remind me to tell Martha to never do that again. I could probably have survived it without the bridal shower."

"Want me to rub your shoulders?" Harry asked.

"Please do." I said as I sat up.

Harry rubbed my shoulders as I played with Dane.

"Thank you," I said when Harry finished.

He kissed my cheek. "You are welcome." He said.

I stood Dane up and he smiled at us. I bounced him and he giggled.

"He's so precious." I said as I held him in my arms.

"He's so big," Harry said.

"I don't want him to keep growing. I want to keep him small." I said.

"I wish we could but we can't." Harry said.

He kissed my cheek. "I love you two so much." He said.

"And we live you just as much." I smiled before Dane pulled my hair. "Ow!" I exclaimed.

Harry untangled my hair from Dane's grasp. I then put my hair up so he couldn't pull it.

"He's already a trouble maker." I teased.

"If he's anything like I was as a child we'll have our hands full." Harry said.

I laughed, which made Dane giggle.

•••

I put my earrings in and my hairstylist finished getting me ready.

"You look beautiful," Harry said. I smiled.

He gave me and Then Dane a kiss

"And there you are all ready." My stylist said.

"Thank you," I said.

We were going to Clayton and Jamie's wedding. Dane was actually the Ring barer.

Harry pushed me into our car. He put Dane in his car seat then sat down. Our security detail drove us to the Church My parents and Grandparents had been married in. Clayton and I had also been christened in the church. We grew up there and it's where our faith flourished.

Connor parked and Kenton got out and opened the door. I rolled myself down as Harry got Dane out of his car seat.

"Harry your saber," I pointed.

"Thanks." He grabbed it and gave Dane to me as he attached it to his belt.

We went inside and went into the room where Clayton and his Groomsmen were waiting. Harry knocked on the door and Clayton's best friend and Best Man, Oliver opened the door.

"Hey Felicity." He gave me a hug.

"Hey Ollie how are you?" I asked.

"I'm well." He said.

"Ollie, this is my husband Harry. Harry this is Oliver Smoak, He and Clayton have known each other for as long as I can remember. Our fathers were actually best friends." I said as they shook hands.

"Nice to meet you." Oliver said.

He let us in and Clayton took Dane. Dane giggled.

"He's getting so big." Clayton said.

"And he doesn't stop growing." I said as Clayton gave Dane back.

We chatted for a while, till Mum and Dad came in.

"You came," Mum exclaimed.

Harry and I had to move a lot of things around so we could take three days off to come to the wedding.

"We kind of had to, I mean Dane is the Ring Barer." I said as I hugged Mum then Dad.

Mum took Dane and kissed his cheek, getting lipstick on his cheek.

"Mum now he's got lipstick on his cheek." I complained as I took Dane. I took a tissue and tried to clean as much of the lipstick off as possible.

•••
Clayton and Jamie ran out of the church under and arch of sabers. Their wedding guests were throwing rice in the air. I smiled as I watched my older brother open the door of the limo for his bride. He helped her in and then climbed in with her. Everyone waved as the limo. Harry tapped my shoulder and we went back inside before we could be seen.

We went back to my Parents house and we stayed the night and then drove back to London in the morning.

_________________________
A/n: yay another chapter.
-princess