⭐Chapter 13:Bonding. . . ?⭐

Chapter 13:Bonding. . . ?

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠          ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~        ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Saying papyrus's spaghetti was an understatement.

That was the first thing that came into frisk's mind after a few seconds of bliss upon her first bite of the delicious goodness in front of her,she knew that when the five of them had entered the kitchen and sat on the table(though it took quite awhile for them to settle down as they guided her to her seat and didn't sit back till they ensured that she was alright in her place,which was mostly sans).But anyhow she soon found herself in a conversation with flowey;Who was currently situated on in his flower pot which was on frisk's lap,when flowey had said that papyrus was good at cooking spaghetti she assumed that it was probably average in taste.

The four sat on the table as papyrus platted another batch of spaghetti,seeing that the other batch had gone to waste as it touched the living room's floor and as papyrus said awhile ago.

"I refuse to let anyone eat a delicacy that I have created from the floor! Though I do appreciate that you are willing to go such extents to eat my cooking.I refuse the idea of letting you eat from the floor! It's already contaminated with germs and I,the great papyrus am sure that a certain someone would be rather displeased seeing you sick human"

he momentarily spared sans a glance as flowey and gaster snickered at the skeletons actions.

So after a few minutes of conversing as they waited,Finally frisk had heard a quiet "thud" on the table as her nose was immediately assaulted by a heavenly scent that had her stomach growling in hunger,her hand groping around for the spoon till she felt a light tap on her lips. The object was smooth and cold to her but she felt something relatively warm around it and her suspicions were confirmed as she smelled the delicious scent of the spaghetti.

"'Come'er sweetheart"

She heard sans say from beside her.

It seems that bone man is on the move now,eh?

Said chara which was followed with a light chuckle.

Sans on the other hand was blushing at he held the fork to the human girl,ignoring the teasing grin his father wore and flowey wiggling his eyebrows at him. His own brother watching him in amusement with his arms crossed on his chest,an eyebrow (cough bonebrow) irked upward and his own grin plastered on his face.

"the spaghetti ain't gonna eat itself frisk"

Sans said in a teasing tone,with this frisk opened her mouth and took the delicious smelling food in her mouth (hopingit'lltasteasgoodasitsmells------------------)

Oh.my.Gosh.this is heaven

She practically moaned from the taste.

After swallowing her first bite she found herself eager for her next bite,which wasn't gone unnoticed by sans and the others earning a round of chuckles as sans fed her once more as papyrus looked proud at the reaction his cooking had gotten.

One hour later
*insert random narrator from SpongeBob*

Annnddd with that she found herself with an empty plate of spaghetti and a full stomach that felt like bursting any minute now with sans looking at her amusingly along with flowey, gaster and a very smug looking papyrus.