"Makorov, I mean gramps, how am I suppose to know who to bring."i asked him.

"Cana can help with that." Makorov had asked me to explain what happened to the guild. When I explained I couldn't help but feel pathetic, weak. but I know full well Yukino, if she were here, she would slap me to snap me out of it. After everyone was volunteering to help me but I can't bring a whole guild to fight Jiemma and the dark guilds that joined him. It'd be war in Crocus.

"I don't need the whole guild." I said.

"Cana will use her cards to see who will join Sting." Makorov said. He looked to Cana who was reading her cards.

"If you hear your name stand or something." Cana said taking a sip of booze from a barrel.

"Laxus, Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Lily, Erza, Lucy, Mira, Happy, and Natsu." Cana called.

Natsu's POV

"Let's go. We don't have time to sit around and wait. Time to give Jiemma a beating he's been asking for." I shouted.

"No, Natsu." Sting said. I turned to face him when I noticed the atmosphere around him was different, "I have to take down Jiemma. Not you. I appreciate you wanting to help, but Jiemma came to my guild, threatened my friends and family. I'm the one who is going to take him down. This is something I have to do." I know all about that I thought. Like when my father told me to get the book of E.N.D, which was really me. Who knew. I understood Sting in that moment.

"Alrighty, but if you need help, you got me." I said.

"We'll need a plan." Erza said.

"That's the hard part, we don't have eyes in the guild anymore." Sting said.

No One's POV

"Maybe we do." Mest said walking up, "I can take you in without being detected and we can form a plan." Makorov nodded in agreement.

"Thank you." Sting said.

 Nest put his hand on Sting's shoulder as they disappeared and reappeared on the second floor of Sabertooth over the entrance doors, which is actually cut off from the second floor. It over looks the hall.

Sting looked and it seemed one by one his friends were being released and locked in their rooms. Jiemma only had 8 members of the guild left standing in front of him and he wasn't doing anything to them. Them members in front of him were, Rogue, Frosch, Lector, Yukino, Minerva, Orga, Rufus, and Dobengal. He looked around and it seems he decorated in metal and bars around all windows. The walls had changed to metal and Sting could only assume it looked like that in every room.

"Odd, I was able to get everyone else in your pathetic guild to swear their allegiance to me. Except you six." He didn't bother to count Lector, or Frosch. Frosch stood behind Rogue as Lector was with Minerva so if she had to, she could move him somewhere else in the guild if it came down to it.

"Eight." someone said.

"What?" Jiemma asked looking for who said it.

"Eight," Rogue said, "There are eight guild members that stand before you, not six." 

"You count those cats as members of the guild. What a disgrace. This guild was once the strongest but that master of yours ruined the Sabertooth name. Now you've become weak, and broken, so weak you've invited cats to guild."

"The guild was always broken." Yukino said, "Since you ruled with iron fist it was always broken. Fairy Tail helped us see that. Now Sting rules and we aren't broken, not anymore. We've become strong because we have a reason to fight, a reason to be strong, a reason to fight when all is lost." Yukino said. Jiemma was about to slap Yukino when Minerva spoke.

"She's right. Erza taught me, it's not about power how being the best. nor about how much strength you have. It's about your will to fight for those you care about. Your will to protect them. Something you don't understand." Minerva said.

"Our allegiance lies with Master Sting." Rufus said.

"I stand with Sting." Orga said.

"Long live Master Sting." Dobengal said.

"Sting is our master." Rogue said.

"I think so too." Frosch said quietly because she's scared of Jiemma.

"Sting's our master." Yukino said.

"Sting's my best friend. I stand with him." Lector said.

"Long live the rein of Sting." Minerva said.

You could tell Jiemma had enough of them.

"You're all just as pathetic as him. Take them to their new rooms. Except for Minerva and Yukino, put them in the dungeon, they were kicked out of this guild long ago, time for them to pay for coming back." 

"What about the cats?"

"Take them to the dungeon." Mest then appeared back at the Fairy Tail guild. Sting got a map of Sabertooth as he circled areas of the building.

"He locked Orga, Rogue, Dobengal, and Rufus in their rooms, which I can assume is guarded by members of the dark guilds. Also the whole place is covered in metal now, the rooms are most likely made of metal and the windows are like a prison cell." Sting said.

"I can handle a little metal." Natsu said making a fire in his hand.

"So can I." Gajeel said.

"Where's Yukino and Minerva?" Erza asked.

"Jiemma took them down to the dungeon, along with Lector, and Frosch." 

"Poor Frosch, who would do such a thing to such a cutie." Gray said. Juvia was behind him getting jealous.

"Why do you have a dungeon?" Laxus said.

"Do you recall Dragon Mating Season?" Sting asked. some people in guild hall blushed.

"Last question, who goes to get who?" Erza asked.

"I got this." Canna said as she tossed cards at the map, "Ok, Laxus you will go get Orga, Gray and Juvia will go get Rufus, Gajeel and Lily will get Rogue, Erza, Lucy, and Mira will go get Minerva, Yukino, Lector, and Frosch. Natsu will go with Happy to get Dobengal."

"What about Jiemma?" Natsu asked.

"That should be obvious." Cana said.

"Right so what's the plan?" Natsu asked.

"I can't take Jiemma out if Sabertooth members are still in the building, so you'll need to get everyone out."

"How do we do that?" Lucy asked.

"A distraction." Erza said.

"That's right. Natsu, when you get Dobengal you do what you do, and Jiemma will go to the east wing. At that time every one else can extract everyone. When he returns all of Sabertooth's members will be out." Sting said.

"Then it's up to you." Erza said.

"Sounds like you have a plan." Makorov said.

"Then it's time to act." Sting said. It was time for Sting to reclaim what belongs to him.  

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I know I haven't updated in a while but I've had a lot of stuff going on but I should hopefully be back on track. I do have other fanfictions so I do have to update those. Other than that I should be on track. Enjoy!