Inner Dragons

Rogue's POV

My head was pounding and i could barely move. My entire body was shaking. Orga was near by. All the other dragon slayers seem to be having the same problem. I looked around and and my vision began to disappear. I saw nothing but blackness and then i felt nothing. Then......

No One's POV

Rogue blacked out along with the other Dragon Slayers. They remained silent for a while till they began to rise and they fight their way past their allies. 

"Elfmen, tell Makorov they got away. Split the girls up." Orga said. He could barely stand. Because of Dragon slayer season it unleashed the dragon inside. They are now a dragon in a human body.

"Already on it." Elfmen said. Gray stood up and began following Natsu.

"Gray what are you do?" Elfmen asked.

"I'm gonna try and buy them sometime. Hurry up and get them out of there." Gray said as he took off. 

Levy's POV 

"We got a call from Makorov." Juvia said.

"Yes, Master?" Cana asked.

"Girls it's time for phase 2." Makorov said.

"Already? How's Gray?" Juvia asked.

"Gray is fine he is trying to buy time. You must go quickly." Makorov said.

"Master what's phase two? Buy time for what?" Lucy asked.

"Natsu and Gajeel have left along with the other dragon slayers. You are no longer safe at fairy hills." Makorov said.

"What about Erza?" I asked.

"She's following Gray. She'll buy you time. Go quickly." Makorov said before ending the lacrima.

"You heard him. Time to go. Let's go." Cana said. We grabbed what we could carry and left Fairy Hills. 

"Where are we heading?" I asked.

"To a cave up in the mountains." Juvia said. 

Behind you could hear ice being formed and swords crossing with iron. 

"And we better hurry." Cana said.

"I don't like the sound of that." Lucy said.

Yukino's POV

"They escaped?" Mira asked. Minerva didn't look surprised at all. Neither did Kagura.

"What did you expect? They're Dragon slayers." Kagura said. She made a valid point. They are pretty powerful. " This whole Dragon Slayer Mating Season is just gonna put a dragon in their bodies. They'll have the power of an actual dragon." Kagura said finally.

"What did he say about Elfmen?" Mira asked.

"He's fine. They are trying to buy us time." Evergreen said. "I just how that lug can use the focus instead of acting like a man." She said.

"Where will we go now?" I asked.

"Lector and Frosch are already waiting. Kagura and Minerva will join us. Evergreen and Mira will part someplace else." Dobengal said.

"Frosch!" Kagura said loudly. She really loves him.

We heard a loud sound of roaring thunder. It echoed to where we stood as the pictures in the room shook. 

"I wonder who that could be?" Evergreen said sarcastically. Mira chuckled but it slowly died down once the thunder stopped. 

"I don't like that." Mira said.