Plan of Action

Yukino's POV

We went to an inn at the edge of town. 

"Don't we need to check in?" Kagura asked.

"I took care of it. Come on." Dobengal said. (Just in cask you don't remember what Dobengal looks like)

 (Just in cask you don't remember what Dobengal looks like)

(I didn't know there was a ship with Dobengal and Flare. It's kind of cute)

"Do we know how long we have to be in hiding?" Mira asked.

"I don't know. All i know is that i'm in charge of watching you. I don't get why your brother couldn't watch you instead of me." Evergreen.

"Thanks, for coming Dobengal." I said.

"No problem, besides Sting asked that i watch you." Dobengal said. I didn't want to show it but i felt angry. Not for being watched but becasue Sting couldn't tell me himself. 

"The way you said it is creepy you perv." Evergreen said.

"No, that's not what i meant." Dobengal said shaking his head, "It's becasue he cares." 

"What's wrong?" Mira came up to me.

"Nothing, just-,"

"Mad that he couldn't tell you the truth." Mira said.

"Yes, how'd you-,"

"I feel that way sometimes. Laxus does things or Elfmen does without letting me know. I don't mind it but it'd me nice to know." Mira said. 

"Yeah." I said.

Mira's POV

'2 HOURS

"Again how long do we have to be here?" Kagura asked.

"At least for a couple more hours then we can move around town." Minerva said.

"Probably in disguise." Evergreen said. so began silence. It has been quiet for 2 hours and there's not much to do. I looked around and saw Yukino talking to Dobengal. I couldn't hear but i didn't like it. 

"HEY why don't we play a game!" I yelled coming between the two. I sat next to Yukino as Kagura, Minerva and Evergreen walked over to sit down. 

"Ok, Sure." Minerva said.

"Why not." Evergreen said.

"What game?" Dobengal asked. You'll see. Kagura, Minerva and Evergreen sat on the carpet with us in a circle.

"I just made it up. It's called I admit." I said in a rush. I know it's not the best name but i think it's fine. At least gray isn't here to judge me all the time.

'Mira's Memory:

'Memory fades

"What's Admit It?" Yukino asked.

"Well it depends on the person who started the game. You can Admit what your favorite sport is or food or people." I said.

"Okay." Kagura said.

"I say we shall admit our feelings for each other." I said. I know it's not that fun but...

"Okay, it's better than nothing." Minerva said. 

"I guess." Kagura said. I waited till everyone was silent and i Began the rules.

" So, i chose the topic Feelings for each other, that means who ever i ask has to tell me their feelings towards me. After that, it is their turn to ask someone else and that person admits their feelings towards them." I said.

"Cool, so now's the time to let the ships out of the harbor." Minerva said. 

"I'll start," I said " Minerva?" I said as she looked at me.

"I admit you are a good friend to have. I feel you are a friend to me and a demon in sheep's clothing." She said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Why thank you." I said. "Now you choose someone." I said. She looked around for someone to pick.

"Dobengal?" She said. Dobengal widened his eyes not knowing what to say.

"Ugh, I feel you are like that older sister figure...only the mean, bossy, intimidating older sister." He said trying not to show fear.

"Yes, i guess i could see that. Now you choose someone." Minerva said.

"Yukino?"

"I feel like the whole Sabertooth guild is family. You seem like a brother figure. Actually you and Rogue both." Yukino said. Yes! Stingyu is safe.

"Your turn." Dobengal said. Wait it's not safe until i know Dobengal doesn't like her.

"Evergreen?" Yukino said.

"Finally, no offense. Um Yukino you get along with Mira a lot and you remind me of her in a way and you look like Lisanna. I'd have to say i feel like you are family. You are like another Lisanna." Evergreen said " Umm Mira?"

"Well after you and Elfmen get married you'll be my sister. So i feel your my sister." I said . I could feel her getting mad.

"I TOLD YOU THAT WAS AN ACT! WE'RE NOT GETTING MARRIED. IT WAS A LIE!," She screamed. "But i do kind of think of you as a sister." She said calmly.

"Yukino?" I said.

"Well you have always made me feel like i belong even when i thought i was bad luck. Before when i thought my sister was gone, i thought and felt you were like another older sister figure. I still do." She said. Aaawwwwwwwww!

"I think of you as another Lisanna, You are like another sister too." I said as i hugged her.

"Dobengal, your turn." She said.

"I feel like your a sister too." He said. STINGYU IS SAFE!

"Minerva?"

"You are an annoying, disappearing, quiet, silent, little, trouble making, little brother." Minerva said. "Just not as bad as the dragon slayers." She said.

"Kagura?"

"Minerva you are a friend of Erza's. Erza is my sister. I have put our past behind us and i believe it right that if Erza is your friend, i am your friend as well." Kagura said.

"Thank you" Minerva said.

Lucy's POV

"What are we going to do if they find us?" Levy asked.

"Well we have decided that if they come we split up. I'll go with you and Cana will go with Lucy to a different location." Juvia said to Levy.

"I don't think splitting up is the best option." Levy said.

"Me either. I mean even now, what if you can't hold them back." I said.

"You doubt us?" Cana said.

"No, it's just...Your going up against dragon slayers. Both are super powerful." I said.

"Not to mention on of them is part demon." Levy said.

"Not to worry. We will ensure your safety. Even though your a love rival we won't let you get harmed." Juvia said.

"We appreciate it." I said.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

That's all for today i will update again this week. I have any idea but till then i hope you've enjoyed this chapter.