"Please, Come back to me"

( So far only one person commented and i'm not sure i'm comfortable with it so how about it is close to a lemon......I don'[t know if that makes sense. Any way it will probably be for nalu and stingyu. How you enjoy)

Lucy's POV

I woke up with a pounding head. I remember running and Cana telling me to keep running and then nothing. I sat up and saw i was in a empty room on the floor. I looked around and saw a shadowy figure then to red eyes began to glow. I gasped and wanted to move but i didn't think it was wise.

"Natsu?" I asked. As the two eyes became vertical. I stayed in the center of the room as Natsu continued to stare. It wasn't much of a change it's almost how he acts all the time. I went to grab a key from my belt but my keys were gone. No doubt Natsu took them. Maybe Leo or Virgo will come to the rescue.

"Lucy?" I heard Natsu call in a deep voice.

"Yes?" I said.

"It's time." He said. I knew i didn't want to. No way.

"No! I'm sorry Natsu. I know you've felt me up before and that's giving you the wrong impression. I know what your thinking and it's not okay. You'r not yourself and you've taken this too far. You keep your smoky fire hands to yourself Mr." I said. crossing my arms. He maybe part dragon but i'm not a toy for him to feel up when he wants. I'm putting my foot down. I looked at Natsu to see he wasn't phased only angered.

"uh, remind me never to put my foot down." I said as i moved to the left as he jumped at me.

"Natsu, stop this. Please i'm your friend." I said.

"Your my mate." He said. Those words threw me off as he jumped on top of me. 

"Ugh, no you don't" I tried kicking him where the sun doesn't shine but he moved his leg to were i can't.

"Damn it. Natsu stop this, Now!" I yelled as loud as i could hoping some one could hear. I looked him in the eyes as i saw the fire in his eyes die down but burn again. That showed the real Natsu could hear me and he's fighting it. Next thing i know he's breathing fire at me like in the magic games.(Episode 277, when her clothes burned off)

I looked down to see my clothes were gone.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed. I looked at him and closed my eyes knowing what would happened. I opened my eyes when  my chest was being squeezed.

"Are you kidding me?!" I shouted " You feel me up all the time!" I said yelling in his ear. 

He ignored me and then he ran his lips into mine. I wasn't expecting it. I didn't know what to do. I had my eyes open wide and then slowly closed them as i kissed him back. I could feel him getting lost in the kiss as all his body wait fell on me, thank goodness he was wearing close. I then rolled over so i was one top of him  and i then sat up slapped him.

"Natsu! Snap out of it. Please! This isn't you." I said. he had a shocked face but soon became angry.

"No, Please, ah!" I said as he pushed me back on the floor my head hit the ground and everything became blurry. I looked up at him and i felt his lips against my neck. I shook my head back in forth hoping he would stop. His lips moved downward and i fought harder.

"Natsu! Stop!," I could feel tears becasue this isn't Natsu and i just can't handle this on my own. I can't fight my own friend. Ibegan crying and tears rolled down my face.

"Please stop. Natsu. Please, come back to me!" I said as i looked him in the eye. He still looked blurry and i can't remember exactly what happened but it looked as if Natsu began fighting himself. He then slapped himself in the face and then punched himself in the gut. He knocked himself out.