Hybrid

Adrien

About a two months ago, I found a kitten hybrid in a ally way, took it in as mine and have it everything it needed, of course it took time for her to start trusting but finally gained it, she's usually really calm, but there are those days where she starts asking for more attention and well pets, I don't usually have a problem with it, cause I like it when she asks for pets and I love hearing her purr. But today just wasn't a good day, i was yelled at by so many clients, and then my boss scolded me for absolutely no reason, so yeah. *ring* ugh, marinette is calling me.

Phone call:

Hello?

Daddy? Are u almost home? I'm so borreeddd and i cant find anything else to do..

Yes kitten I'm almost home, ill be there in five

Okay daddy.. can.. u buy me sum fish sticks?

Ugh Okay kitten

Thank you daddy i love-

End of phone call

Okay i just have to pass buy the store get sum fish sticks and I'm home.

Once i spotted a store i quickly ran out the get the fish sticks wanting to get home as soon as possible knowing that when marinette is bored she starts doing stuff she isn't supposed too

Ahhhh home sweet home. I got the store bag out, locked the door, then walked towards the door, opening it, only to see disaster, the coffee table has crayola all over it, the carpet had juice stains, (to make it more worst its Jamaica hahaha im so evilll) before i could even take a look at the kitchen, down came running a messy and dirty kitten..... marinette... she threw herself at me, but i am way to fucking angry, she made a fucking mess i wont be able to fucking clean, and ill have to buy a new carpet and coffee table, i pushed her off of me and threw her the fish sticks

"Daddy, what's wrong, why are you angry?"

"WHY AM I ANGRY, CANT U SEE FOR UR FUCKING SELF, NOT ONLY DID I HAVE A BAD DAY AT WORK BUT UR PATHETIC ASS DECIDES TO MAKE MY DAY EVEN WORSE BY DOING A MESS AT HOME, COULDN'T U FUCKING WAIT FOR A WHILE, I BUY U EVERYTHING U WANT AND U REPAY ME BUY DOING THIS, WHY DID I HAVE TO ADOPT YOU?!"

I took out all my anger on her... i looked down at her teary eyes, her arms were wrapped around herself, hugging herself, she crouched down making her look even smaller... guilt made its way to the pit of my stomach, i tried hugging her but she just flinched and backed away, i... scared her..

"*sigh* just... go back to our room"

She quickly ran away, but didn't take the right turn, which lead to our room, but took the left, which lead to... her room... ill just let her be while i clean the house.

~after cleaning the house~

I'm so fluffing tired, ill just take a quick nap.

Marinette

He... yelled at me.... did i really burden him that much? After i ran to my room, i packed my things and waited for him to sleep before i.... go away for ever...

Adrien

I was tryna take a nap but guilt was eating me up alive, so i gave up, when i opened my eyes, i saw marinette making her way to the door silently,

"Where are you going?" I asked strictly.

"Away" she whispered

"Away? Away to where?"

"Away.... from u..."

"What? What are you saying"

She started crying before mumbling the words "i don't want to burden u anymore.... i dont want daddy mad at me, so..... ill just go and find another daddy..."

I quickly ran to her picking her up and started cradling her, "baby~ what are u saying, u don't make daddy mad, daddy loves you baby, and if u go find another daddy i will get daddy jealous, do u want daddy to be jealous?"

"N-no daddy, but u said u didn't want me no more...."

"Baby daddy didn't mean it, he was.... just mad bc boss was mean to daddy, but daddy loves you alot princess"

"You promise?"

"I promise babygirl, now go put ur clothes back into that drawer, and how about we cuddle baby?"

"YES DADDY"

"baby remembered, inside voices"

"Sowwy daddy"

"Okay babygirl go get ready" i put her down and patter her butt lightly, she ran off, after a while she came back and jumped into the couch wrapping her self into a burrito.

I went towards her and put on a movie, before cuddling up with her.

"Daddy loves you babygirl"

"Wove you two daddy"