Bad bitch (pt1)

Marinette

.... why..... just why.... I gave him everything.... absolutely everything..... I made my own parents my enemies because they didn't agree with our relationship. I ran away for him. I bought him things. I never once denied him something..... only to find him cheating on me.... WITH CHLOE!!!! Not only does the bitch hate me, but now she'll use it against me. Ahhhh!!! I just cant.... I wanna die.... but........ I have a better plan.... oh dear baby... u wont see it coming. I was going to give myself a make over. Ill dye my hair ash gray, buy some cute sexy clothes and heals. Today is Saturday so i have plenty of time do fix myself, first I'll head over to a beauty salon, so I wont wash my hair, ill just wash my body. After the shower, I picked one of my sexiest and own creations. A hoodie that I made saying "cat caught ur tongue" and a pair of ripped jeans, along with red heals. I went towards my mirror and took a mirror pic showing my whole outfit, since I knew I followed Adrien on Instagram I posted it. Now time to head out.

~time skip~

After my hair was done I went to forever 21

(Im sorry for the lame store I just don't have anything else in mind)

I already knew what I had in mind, so I went towards the skirt section, looking for some flowy skirts that reached all the way to my mid thigh. After I got a few skirts, I headed towards the crop tops, I got a few that were low v cut showing of my cleavage and some hoodies that reached under my bust, knowing that the flowy skirts might get purposely blown up, I decided to go to Victoria secret to buy some thongs, then getting a few cute bralettes, since ill probably buy some oversized shirts and cut them, with slits on the side. Once done with clothes I gave myself a treat, buying myself some heals, estileto to be specific. I headed home excited for Monday, and just to tease Adrien even more, ill start posting mirror pics, with cute and sexy poses.

Im so sorry for not posting the whole chapter I havent finished it but im making sum progress and was debating whether or not to post it and i decided that rn im going to post alot of part ones because I feel like u guys have waited to long so ill post what I've written and depending on how much is written and how much i need to write i might post a few whole chapters and im really sorry for he cliffhanger guys really I am really sorry