143

I gave away the first note... containing a bit of my confession along with the number 1 above it....

~next day~

My second letter..... containing the second bit and the number 4...

~last day~

I gave him the third... and last letter.. containing the last bit of my confession.. along with the number 3....

~a week later~

I saw what everyone was trying to hide away from me.... it broke my heart.... but I already knew.... we weren't meant to be..... I just knew it.... she made eye contact with me.... while kissing him.... and smirked.... I hate them.... after confessing... you did this.... didn't even consider trying to let me off cooly... I hate you.

I didn't go to school for two days.... but when I went back... I was totally new... the new queenka of the school... sorry baby.... but u'll feel the pain I felt....

You looked towards me...

And couldn't get ur eyes off.... I know... im hotter then them right? This is what i meant by... dont judge a book by its cover.... I may still be innocent... but im not naive anymore.... ill make u fall hard for me... and u will pay....

Been a while since I changed.... I never saw u with them again.... u totally forgot her... while her.. well... being her... didn't give up.... u just pushed them off.... and walked towards me...

"Hey..."

"Sup babyboi, need smth?"

"U-uhh i-i wanted to ask u on a movie date"

"Sure baby... pick me up at 5"

I grabbed ur chin gave u a kiss on ur cheek while smirking at her... she was pissed.... glad I was able to hurt one... now ur next....

~time skip brought by ur depressed author ~

U came.... I dressed up in a black hoodie, with black ripped jeans... smth.. my old self would never do.... but she's gone.... u bid my parents goodbye and they gave u a curfew.... we left... u asked to hold my hand.... I let u.... my heart was pounding... but that image can't get out my mind... and ur both going to pay....

~end of movie~

Movie ended.... you asked me if i was hungry.... I replied with a, "if babyboi is going to take me out to eat sure" and then kissed ur cheek... seeing u blush and try to hide it away was adorable.... but.... this time.... emotions wont get in the way....

We ate.... you took me home.... hugged my parents.... walked towards me... and kissed my cheek.... cant lie... I felt them butterflies.... before I could say bye.... u were out.... I gave my parents a kiss on the cheek and told them goodnight....went towards my room... while I started debating whether I should give u another chance... or go through with my vengeance.... and decided.... that u'll pay for the pain...

The next day... u came up to me blushing... while asking to walk me to class...

"Sure babyboi... but no funny business"

U started stuttering saying you would never disrespect me like that... cute... u held my hand... while we entered school... she stared.... hehehe.... hope ur feeling pain... chloe.... everyone was whispering.... while she was yelling at them to shut up... she looks stupid... she ran towards us.... looking at u with fury... before yelling at u what was going on between us... before u could answer... I quickly pulled u into a passionate kiss... u quickly replied back... wrapping ur arms around my waist.... I pulled apart... smirked at her... while u were a blushing mess..... then then I grabbed ur hand and walked towards class.....

"SHE KISSED ME ON PURPOSE!!"

"THEN WHY DIDNT U PULL AWAY?!"

"I TRIED.... I REALLY DID....BUT SHE WAS TO STRONG AND I DIDNT WANNA HURT HER...."

".... then... why didn't u try explaining the next day...."

"..... u weren't there... I tried to go to ur home... but my father didn't let me.... but I swear that the moment that I finally noticed the definition of those numbers and letters.... I was going to tell u that I loved u back..."

"When I came back.... why didn't u?"

"I was surprised with ur new look.... so fucking sexy  [wraps his arms around my waist].... like it or not... we're still hormonal teenagers.... and u gave me a boner... when i saw those beautiful silky legs.... those curves with that tight shirt.... (lets say that in this chapter Marinette actually has cleavage) the v line... showing off those beautiful... mmm... I feel it.... u see what ur body does to me.... but to make this clear.... I love you marinette.... I really do... and I swear.... me... and.... chloe... were never anything to begin with... that kiss.... was nothing to me..... that kiss.... was my biggest mistake.... that kiss.... was enough to make me hate chloe.... for ripping u away from me.... but now.... I have you.... and I wont let u go.... no matter what... I promise..."

"U promise... that u wont ever hurt me again..."

"Marinette.... I love you.... I will never.... but I mean ever...... hurt u...."

"Then I accept Adrien..... ill be ur girlfriend..."

"Well good... now that thats settled.. [turned her around and pushes his erection between her cheeks] I think I have smth waiting for you.."

"Adrieeeennn.... lets go to ur house... not in public baby"

Not meant to be a cliffhanger but rather a, what u guys want... a second part? Smut/fluff/angst?