Cant be tamed

"Adrien please... stop over working"

"Baby im fine... im not tired at all see?"

He looks at mr.. his eyebags are more obvious each night... his eyes are swollen.... and I need my cuddle bear...

"Adrien u are tired... look at those eye bags... u have dark circles.. u're eyes are swollen from being in the computer so much... u haven't slept at all.... and I need u..."

"Okay look... gimme 10 more minutes and ill be there"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

With that being said.. I left his office happy that I finally convinced him.. and went towards our room.

~1 hour later~

He said 10 minutes... and its been an hour.... so I walked to his office ready to scold him.

"Adrieeennn.. u said 10 minutes and its been an hour already.. please.. lets head to bed"

"Marinette, go to sleep.  I have to finish this by monday"

"Adrien! Its fucking friday... u've been stuck in this place for a fucking week... I cant sleep without u... I need u in my fucking bed to cuddle with me....!!!"

"Look u cunt... fuck off.. im working my ass off here to buy u food and clothes.. and u want me to quite because u need my warmth.. oh please shut up!!!"

I looked at him in shock... eyes quicky filling with tears... only one falling, before quickly wiping it off... giving him a cold glare..

"M-marinete I didn't mean it"

"But u said it..... *chuckles* and to realize.. that u've thought that about me.. just makes this sad... well news for u baby... from this day on.. im sleeping in he guest room... and ill buy my own shit... cause my momma didn't teach me to depend on some man... and she was right... once u start depending of a man, he'll even want to hit u... but don't worry about me anymore, just like I wont worry about u... and like u said... fuck off cunt"  

And I quickly left the room... heading towards HIS room, taking my charger and phone then heading to the guest room, locking the door. As a designer I have alot of money on my bank account from all the purchases... so I don't gotta work. Ill show his ass that I don't need him.

~next day~

I woke up.. bit confused before remembering what happened yesterday with that same clothes I had on yesterday decided to go to the mall and prove myself that I don't need that clothes he bought me.. but before leaving, I made breakfast for one.. not caring about him. Then left to the mall.

~after spending years in the mall~

It was getting dark.. so I ordered a taxi and went home... to be met with a worries Adrien.

"Marinette! Where have u been? I awas so fucking worried about u!"

He tried hugging me, but I stepped aside.

"First off, I went to the mall, second, nobody told u to worry about me.. soooo.... thats that, now if u excuse me, I have a closet to fill with the clothes I bought myself"

I said emphasizing that i.

"Baby... are u still mad?"

I ignored him and went towards MY room... to try the clothes on, forgetting to lock the door, I tried my first outfit on, being a cropped top and some booty shorts, with red converse... knowing Adrien loves red converse. I suddenly felt to arms wrapped around my waist, before feeling breathe in my neck.

"U know u look great... but dont u think that shows to much skin?

"My body my problem"

I quickly replied before detaching his arms.

"Marinette pleased I didn't mean it"

"U said it... and now its too late, its already out there"

~a week later~

The week went on like this... me rejecting his affection, and just showing how independent I am.

I was about to go out, before turning around to be met with Adrien on his knees.

"Baby please~ forgive mee.. I know that its to late to turn back now, but trust me if I was able to I would... I fucking miss seeing ur morning face, eating ur home made meals, having movie nights with u... so please come back to me, please... I finally understood that u don't need a man to depend on... I understood.. but please come back"

"Adrien... what u said hurt... but I love u more then life itself... I forgive u... but u gotta promise to stop over working... its not good baby..."

"I promise, I promise, I promise... but please come back to bed with me"

"okay okay, lets go cuddle"

"Yayyy"

Fin

G

U

R

L

S

U gotta teach to partner... (if ur not a single potato like me😭) that you don't need their  ass to depend on, u gotta woman up.. and be independent..cause like... ain't nobody gonna tame my donkey ass.. like bITCH nooooooooo ahahahahahahaa nooooooooo men gotta give birth before I depend on a man.... but like that aint gone never happen so likkkeee yeah... nobody gone tame my ass... IM A FREE DONKEY OKAY?! AIN? NO BITCH GONE TAME  ME UP... LIKE HELLL NOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO MY ASS STUPID MY ASS GONE BUY MYSELF SHIT, MY ASS GONE FEED MYSELF... NO LIKEY?! THEN BITCH GO FINDA A HOE TO TAME CAUSE THIS ASS AINT GONNA GET TAMED IN THIS LIFE....

~ten centuries later after calming down~

Soooooo like.... I ain't dead.... and umm yeah guys, girls... don't let ur partner ever.. but I mean ever... try to make u depend on them... if theres smth u gotta be proud of... is that never let urself be tamed....