Chapter 8 - side chick

Beginne am Anfang

I actually didn't want him to see me weak like that but I wasn't lying i felt like i was about to fall.

"Glenn where is the car?" He asked one of his bodyguards.

I felt his hand was brushing on my head while he held my body that about to fall in a minute if i kept standing on my own two feet. I was so sick at that time I didn't know what did i do that made me felt like that.

"It's a minute away sir" i heard him saying.

"Bell do you need anything? Water?" Kelsie asked me then i slowly shook my head, i closed my eyes while putting my head on his warm shoulders with a smell of his manly cologne.

I felt warmth and comfort in his arm while his hands didn't stop to rub my back and my head, i hated him so much but my body felts so sick and i hated myself for being so weak in front of the evil king. But I didn't think about anything cause all i need was my bed and a warn blanket.

"There's a bread store, should i  buy it for her?" Kelsie asked Alex who was still had his arms around me.

"It's okay there was going to be a food for her in the hotel" his low voice said.

"Glenn is the hotel Ready?" He asked his bodyguard.

"Yes it is ready sir" he said.

"The car is here sir" he continued to say then i started to stand by myself but i had his arms around me all the time, somehow i felt lucky to have him next to me when i didn't have an energy to stand.

"You okay?" He asked me and i could see his eyes were trying to look at me, while i kept looking down onto the floor.

"No but I'm trying to" i said and i sounded pretty rude.

"I'm just" i said then my voice stopped which i felt like I couldn't say the word that i was scared.

"What?" He asked me.

"Nothing lets go" i said to him.

"Glenn lets go" Alex said then his men and my companies walked out of the airport with so many flash blinded my vision but thanks to the sunglasses that i wore and couldn't lie that his arm felt like a safety belt which held me from fainting.

Once we got into the car I leaned my head onto the seat then closed both of my eyes, it was only us inside of the car while Kelsie was in another car which was behind me. I was hoping that the ride wasn't going to be too long cause i had a headache.

Thank god the ride wasn't so long, we got into the hotel right away and Alex was being a good man in front of the camera. He was being a super carrying boyfriend who always had his arms around me to make sure that i was okay.

The gold elevator opened in front of us which revealed an all glass wall covered around the elevator. I got in then leaned onto the wall, i closed my eyes while he didn't even make a noise. I wished he didn't want to start a fight or something cause i was in my worst condition.

Once the elevator door opened we got into the one and only door in the hall which was at the end of the hall. We walked into the room without any conversation and his arms weren't around me anymore, it felt like i was walking with a stranger.

He unlocked the door then let me to walk into the room first, the room was huge it was so big and it had a beautiful view. It was all gold and look so expensive, I didn't care about the decoration but I throw myself onto the bed then covered myself with a blanket.

"I actually have a meeting in an hour" he said while both of my eyes were closed .

"And i also have a plan with my friend" he said.

Friend.

I knew it must be some other chick there in Milan that he wanted to bank, i was too tired to argue about his reputation it wasn't really my business. It was his choice if he wanted to make everyone believe about our relationship.

"I don't know if I'm going to be back tonight but i'll be here tomorrow morning" he said.

"Great" i said.

"You can order anything you want Kelsie said you need a meal" he said then i kept closing my eyes.

"Thanks" I simply said.

"Cool, take a rest bye" he said before leaving me alone in that big hotel room.

~

I got up from the bed after a long sleep i was about to order some food cause my tummy was groaning for food but it surprised me to see the flat tv screen was playing a movie and there was Alex sitting on the sofa. I looked into the clock on the wall that shown that it was 10 pm which I thought he wasn't going to be back that night.

"You're back?" I asked him.

"Yea" he said.

"Where's the chick you've fucked?" I asked him before slowly walked into the fridge to get a water.

"No random girls until the contract ended" he said and i laughed.

"Impossible" i said.

"I can do that" he said.

"Then why do you need me to cover your shit up" i said while grabbing on a bottle of water.

He got up from the sofa then started to walk closer into where i was standing, his stares was quite so strong which kinda made my heartbeat beat so fast.

"It's my mom though, beside i can have a long last relationship if i want i just have to choose" he said.

"Why don't you?" I challenged him with a look.

"I don't want to"  he said then i smiled.

"You're scared" i said while my hands were trying to open the bottle but it failed, somehow Alex found it that i couldn't open it so he grabbed it from me before open it up for me.

"You know nothing about me" he smiled before giving me back the bottle.

"Have you eat yet?" He asked me.

"I don't do dinner, especially i have a show tomorrow" i said while started to drink.

"You cannot do that i f you want to be fit by tomorrow bell" he said.

"You know nothing about modeling" i said to him.

"All i know is about human being need an energy especially when they're sick" he said to me then i smiled.

"Whatever I'm ordering you a food, you'll be fainting tomorrow" he said before walked into the closest telephone to order a food.

"Thanks boyfriend" i teased him before walking back into our bedroom to check on my suitcases cause I hadn't changed since we arrived there.