"It seems like Can saying something to Ae earlier."

"They're fighting." Tin talked back calmly.

"They won't fight, Tin." Pete sound determined. He made his own friend knitting brows.

"Why? Is it because they are best friends?"

"Hmm...." Pete's tongue tied.

Pete just realized that even Tin and he had ever fought before. Moreover, it was about his relationship with Ae. What about Ae and Can?

"Let's go. We should separate them before the war happened."

Pete could only followed Tin walking to the middle of the field, approaching where Ae and Can was standing.

"What are you doing to Can?"

Tin rebuked Ae, who was still trying to make Can let his hand go.

"Tin..." Can looked sad. He pouted after looking at his boyfriendwas giving an evil eye to Ae.

Ae pulled his hand out from Can's grip with all his might until it's free, so that he could come up against Tin face to face.

"Come here!"

Ae didn't respond anything about Tin's question. He immediately took what is belong to him. He pulled Pete's hand until the milky white skinned man moved to Ae's backside.

"Don't tell me you are angry because I come with your man."

Seeing Tin smirking, Ae became bitter. "You know and you still do that. You're lucky I'm not in an ambiguous relationship like you and my husband."

Pete's eyes widened. He was surprised to know his Ae's thought. It was something really new.

Tin sighed, "Are you not embarassed to say something like that? Even Pete was shocked."

"I don't care. Stay away from what is mine."

"Ae~" Pete kept Ae's shoulder back. He planned to regain Ae's composure, preventing his husband to jump forward punching Tin.

"I have my own boyfriend, you have no reasonable basis to be jealous."

Ae shook his head, rejecting Tin's common sense.

"Can is just your boyfriend, not your husband. He's not officially yours. You can always change your mind and chase Pete instead. If it is happened, I will really wipe you out." Ae was stirred by anger. His palm was clenched tightly. Another Pete's hand grabbed it straightaway to block any violent move can be done.

"Wait," Tin sound confused with the point of what Ae said. "What can I do to enlighten someone over-possessive like you? It seems like every which way won't be working."

Ae was fallen silent for a moment. His eyeballs were moved to observe Tin and Can simultaneously.

"Wha–"

"Marry him."

"HUH?" Can was bewildered that he couldn't control his voice. "Ai Ae, are you cra–"

"You don't have to order me. I am on my way to do it anyway."

"Huh? Wha–Ai Tin!"

Tin took out a small white box from his pants' pocket. He opened it and only stretched the ring inside out towards Can.

"Ai–"

"Marry me."

"Don't take Ai Ae's words to heart, Ai Tin!"

"Can..."

"Really, you don't have to do it here."

"Do you prefer me to do it in a luxury restaurant?"