Chapter 11

Trigger warning: Ab*se

"Stop, Haron!" Sarada playfully yelped as he picked her up and kissed her sweetly. They were supposed to be getting ready for their winter formal dance, and he couldn't seem to keep his hands off of her, but she didn't mind. Ever since their big date two weeks ago, where they had said the three big words, and shared another side of each other, with one another, they had been spending a lot of time with each other.
Which she didn't mind, because Haron made her feel secure. He was always there whenever she needed him, and he had a way of making me feel more confident in her own skin.

"I'm sorry, you're just so beautiful, Sarada."
She laughed as he sat her back in her chair. "Thank you. But if you don't leave now we're going to be late." He sighed, "Okay, I'll see you later, Baby." He said while kissing her cheek, she smiled and said, "Bye." Watching him walk out of her room, she shook her head with a smile on her lips.
~
   "You look so beautiful, Sarada!" Sumire yelled over the loud party music that played in the auditorium of their school. "You do too, Sumire." She said while hugging her friend. She wore a beautiful lavender colored dress, that showcased her stunning figure. "You both look great." Sumire said while hugging Haron politely. "Where's Mitsuki, and the boys?"
Sarada asked, "Over at our table. Follow me."
"You look amazing, Sarada!" Cho said with a bright smile, as they hugged.

"No, you look amazing!" She flipped her hair over her shoulder, "I'm not gonna lie, and say you're wrong." She laughed while saying, "White is so your color." It looked perfect against her tan skin. "Aw thank you, but I'm in love with your hair." She said making her smile, "Thanks, Hima did it." Hima smiled from her seat, "I didn't know you braided so well, I wish I would've known sooner."
Cho said making Hima shrug, "I didn't either to be honest."

The three of them laughed slightly,
"Where's your date?" A boy in her grade had asked her to the dance, and Inojin told her to say yes, so that her brother wouldn't suspect anything. She was upset over them having to hide it, but she did as Jin said. "He went to get me a drink." Sarada nodded, while sitting next to her, and Cho. As Cho talked about what their plans were after the dance, Sarada looked up to see Boruto looking in her direction with a smile on his face.
  When her onyx eyes met his ocean blue ones, he smiled slightly and winked at her. Instantly a blush came to her face, and she shook her head while smiling back at him. Hoping like hell Haron didn't see them.

"You want to dance, Sarada?" Haron asked as he sat his hand on her shoulder. "Sure."
They swayed to the slow song that played, while making light conversation.
"You look so beautiful tonight." She smiled before kissing his cheek lightly, "And you look so handsome." He blushed, "I wish we could just skip to the fun stuff, after the dance."
She giggled, "What fun stuff exactly?"
He smiled before whispering in her ear, 
"You and I, in my room. With no interruptions." She blushed and playfully hit his chest, "Calm down, Tiger. Let's have fun here, before we have fun anywhere else."

They were interrupted by one of Haron's friends, as he tapped him on the shoulder, and started explaining something she couldn't hear completely. "I'll be right back, Sarada."
Sarada nodded, "Okay. I'll be here." She said before walking back to the table where InoJin, and Boruto sat, alone. They were the only two out of the group who didn't have dates, and though girls approached them to dance, they declined every offer.

"Hey, Guys." She said while approaching the table, "Hey, Sarada." Jin said while Boruto said the same. "You look beautiful tonight."
Jin said, making her smile while saying,
"Aw thanks, you look really nice too." He wore a red button up, with a nice black bowtie.
It was ironic considering Hima wore a short red dress, paired with cute black heels. Hima and him had unintentionally coordinated, which she could've cooed at. "Thanks, Sarada."