-24-

So I talked to Andres and the thing I love about us is the bound we have . We never beat around the bush we each other were always honest . He told me he let his guard down and he saw daxon kissing her he lost it , he didn't give her a chance to explain .

"Go hear her out apologize cause seriously Andres your better then bringing a different girl ever night ." He furrowed his brows

"How do you know about that ? Oh right she told you ."

"It's not like we did anything legit I'd just bring them we'd chill and then I'd kick them out nothing happened I promise ."

"Don't convince me convince her ."

"Tomorrow ." He said

"Why wait for tomorrow do it now ."

"Aria you big the shit out of me ." He said I know he didn't mean it .

"Go !" I said

"Aria I'll just go tomorrow now like I do with the other girls I'm going to sleep so I'll see you tomorrow ."

"What the fuck ! Your kicking me out ." I put my hand over my chest in exaggeration

"Your own sister who gave you shelter for a year and a half and now you don't even offer me to stay the night ."

"I would but you and Britt are so far up each other's asses I doubt you'd sleep here ."

"Give her a kiss for me ." He said as I walked out the door . I swear I'd never seen my brother so in love yet hurt at the same time . I got back to the apartment to meet Britt very angry at me .

"I hate you I told you not to!" She said mood stern

"If I wouldn't have gone I wouldn't have solved the problem ."

"Oh really how'd it go ?" She questioned .

"I'm tired I'm staying in your bed cause your studio is cold as fuck ." I said and headed to bed without another word being said . I knocked the fuck out .

Next morning .....

Britt would not leave me alone every five minutes she was poking my cheek asking if I was up . Until I got tired of it and actually got up . This girl I swear it's only 7 am I am not a morning person at all . But her being the model she is , she's now used to this .

I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and she followed behind .

"Are you going to tell me what he said ?" She sounded so anticipated ..

"Britt why don't you go talk to him ? Just wait I told you already chill and wait ."

"Aria I hate you what do you mean why ? Something called pride I don't want him to think I'm crying over hi..." I stoped her before she finished .

"Your crying over him yeah , yeah but anyways he already knows . He said he hears you sobbing ." He actually did he said he'd feel horrible but since his pride wouldn't let him talk to her either here we are and guess who's in the middle of it ? I am !

"Out of all the guys in this world Britt you had to fall for andres?" A part of me loves the thought of them together the other wishes they'd never met .

"It's not my fault I wasn't trying to fall for him , it just happened !" She exclaimed and stormed out of the bathroom . I'm one to say right ? Here I am fucken falling for Richard I shouldn't I need to stop myself . I did it with Joel I had such a big crush on him but as we hung out I was like I need to chill cause I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship and it stopped like hell yeah he's fine but my heart is choosing stupid Richard I swear it's his charm . He's so annoying and I hate myself for saying this but I fell for him .