-11-

So a few days have passed my brother was not himself making me regret agreeing to travel . How can I travel when my brother is at him worst . I didn't know what to do .

My friend britsabella invited me to breakfast which surprised me . Britsabella was one of my best friends since we were in elementary school. This bitch normally never invites me out I mean taking as she's never in LA and always in New York. I of course told her to pass for me since she was feeling generous . She came up to my apartment as I was putting my jeans on . I heard the doorbell right . I tried putting my pants on as fast as I could of course my foot slipped into the ripped part making me fall to eat shit . "Fuck" as soon as I got them on I walked out so fast . Only to walk face to face with her.

Andres opened the door which surprised me he was out of bed today last 3 days he was in bed all day . Yesterday he was more in the living room but other then that from getting up from the couch no unless he was going to eat .

"Brit hey girl ."

"Hey baby girl how are you after that tumble ."

"Shut up" I said rubbing my knee knowing I'd for sure have a bruise in the next couple bourse with my sensitive ass skin . Andres gave me this sort of weird look . But I saw the way he was looking at her . So I did the following .

"Andres remember Britt , Brit remember my brother Andres ? ."

"No way Britt how are you ?" He smiled making me smile .

"Dam it's been so long you look so different ." Britt said going in for a hug

"Kk andres I'm going to breakfast I'll catch you later okay ." I said as I walked over to give him a hug . I made it to her car wow nothing compared to my 2017 Jeep right ?

"Girl you never told me your brother was grown grown like dam ." I gave her the stink eye no boo boo."

"Bitch really ?"

"What He's cute ."

" let go I'm starving ." I said totally ignoring her .

So we made it to a vegan restaurant as you know with the body she has of course she's vegan . I was trying but I can't I'm vegetarian it's so hard to get to vegan . We talked about what had happened since the last time we saw each other which was 6 months ago wow six months how has it been so long ?

After catching her up with everything she of course didn't believe me .

" Your bsing me right now ."

"Deadass im being deadass ."

"Prove it ." I pulled out the video which I sent to Joelina when she was teaching the boys .

"Wait your serious no way ."

"I hate you ." She added

"I told you I don't lie ." Okay that was a lie .

"You have to introduce me to Richard How is he such a sweetheart right ?"

"More like a warhead." She didn't get the reference at first then laughed .

"No but seriously I love him like dam he's daddy well I mean he's an actual dad but he's still fine ." I rolled my eyes also a total ass.

"I swear you say the dumbest things ." I felt a vibration coming from my bag . I looked for my phone the caller If was Renato FaceTiming me. 'Shh' I told Britt as I answered the call.

"Hola ren,"

"Que haces ?" He questioned

"You know my fatass is here eating ." I head a couple of laughs oh great the guys are there of course they are .

"Hey Aria" Christopher said
"Hey Hey" Joel said
"Como te va" Zabdiel said
" hola ariashi" You already know Erick named me with his dumb nick names
"What up ." Said Richard wow he even said hi .

"Hey guys how's Japan treating you ?"

"Amazing" They all said Britt was so desperate to see .

"Who are you with ." Then as Richard as I kept making faces at britsabella .

"Huh ?" I Questioned he's so nosey why he wanna know ?

"That who are you with ?" Asked Joel .

"Oh my friend Brit you want to say hi ?" I Questioned already knowing the answer to that she was off her chair the second Richard asked .

"Guys this is my friend britsabella , Britsabella you know the guys . Joel , Erick , Christopher , Zabdiel , and Richard ."

"Why do you say my name like that ?" Questioned Richard .

"Like what ?" I Questioned

"Richard." He mimicked

"Like it's such a drag to say it ." I laughed and so did the guys ignoring him I didn't even realize I do that do I even do that ?

"Okay well al Rato te hablo ." Said Renato i nodded then hung up .

"What's with the hostility with you and Richard ?" Britt Questioned . I taken aback with her question .

"What you mean ?"

"Yeah your both so cold toward each other ."

"No it's him he drives me crazy he's rude obnoxious and he's the hostile one with me ." She gave me a little smirk raising her eyebrow .

"What ?" I said annoyed at her for giving me that look .

"I mean there's definitely something going on there's like sexual tension or something ." Made me spit out my water shit almost came out of my nose .

"Ha no definitely no ."

"Why not he's fine ."

"That doesn't matter have you met him ?"

"Yeah I just did ,didn't I ?"

"No , you saw him wait until you talk to him ."

"Great so I have a fashion show in Milan same week they are there I'll meet them then ."

"Wait no way your going ?"

"Yes I came to invite you , front row baby you know I got you ." I screamed omg we've dreamed about this since we were young .

"When's the walk ?"

"Thursday the 7th I know the boys are having a concert on the 9 I'm going to try to get in get vip and meet this warhead of Richard ." I chuckled .

"Well since I'm also going to be out in Milan im inviting you the show so you can see first hand how he truly is ."

"No way ahhh are you it's going to be littt."

"Girl you already know ."

"I'm sure he isn't as bad as you picture him to be ."

"Oh wait till you meet him next week ."

"Alright bet ." She said

"Bet