-2-

I paused for a quick second then proceeded I didn't want to seem like I was having a major fan girl moment even if I was .

"You asked where the bathroom was ?" I questioned

"Yeah I've been trying to figure it out but it confusing in here." Fuck is he fine Joel was the one speaking dan I've had the biggest crush on him for quiet a while now . Yeah they are all fine but he , he's just like dam !

"Oh yeah" I chuckled "So you see those doors" I pointed to some red one

"All you do is walk past them and the bathrooms are to the right"

"Oh haha thanks ."

"Yeah no problem ." Just as I finished a phone began to ring the I realized it was just mine .

"Hello ?" I questioned as andres was calling once more .

"Aye so actually we're going to Vegas so I'll be home till Sunday afternoon" I stepped out as I didn't want to make a scene in front of them .

"What do you mean till Sunday afternoon today is Thursday ?"

"Aria it's Friday ." Wait what is it ?

"I don't give a What day it is why are you leaving till Sunday you said we'd be going to dinner so why are .... you know what do whatever you want I don't even care anymore ."

"Aria why are you mad I swear your acting like my mom when your only two years older then me." I hung up on him maybe I was exaggerating or maybe it was my stupid hormones acting up . I was going to head back the kitchen when I saw Sofia and her crew walk in and sit down Sofia is Stella's god daughter so you can imagine the power she thinks she has .

"Hey y'all got waters up in here" Richard asked I recognized his voice right away .

"Oh yeah they are right behind you in that fridge" I went and sat on the table with them .

" I don't mean to intrude but I'm just gunna sit here don't mind me" I sat far right from the large table .

"Do you not get along ?" Confused I looked up as Richard was speaking to me .

"What do you mean ?" I questioned

"I don't mean to intrude but I saw the look you gave the group of girls" I laughed it off .

"No , just they don't bring off the best vibe you know better to distance myself . So anyways what are you guys doing a shoot today ?"

"Yeah something li...." andres again this time I just forward his call truly don't care anymore it was 4:40 only how is it possible it is not 5 yet .

"Boyfriend drama ?" Chris asked insinuating at the call .

"What no , not at all ."

"Couldn't tell weather your being sarcastic or not" I chuckled they are so nosey don't blame them as am I .

"Not it was actually my brother you know long story shot we were supposed to go out for his birthday but he's got better plans so dinner reservations are cancelled now I have to pay a $50 dollar fee for canceling ya know the norm ." Why did I just let them know that they didn't have to know that .

"Well we didn't get to introduce ourself but hey it's nice to meet you my names Richard ." He said with a smile so contagious he stood up to shake my hand .

"Ariella nice to meet you" Joel had just made his way back they were introducing them selfs they were about to asked something else when Sofia walked in great .

"Oh my the guys from CNCO how nice of you to come nice to meet you all in the one & only Sofia so lovely of you to join us today ." She gave me the meanest look almost a What are you doing in here .

"Ariella to studio 4" Great here I go again .

"Shoo shoo they are calling you" Sofia said sternly . I rolled my eyes at her . "Whatever" I said as I walked past her .

"It was nice to meet you guys by the way"

"Yeah bye" I walked back out my legs killing me I was so ready to get out of this lingerie oh fuck no fuck , fuck , fuck , they saw me in this how embarrassing how could I have forgotten I was wearing it .

I made it to studio 4 where Stella was front & center .

"Hey your done for today we got the shoots you can leave early ." Early it was 4:55 I was supposed to be out at 4:30 what does she mean early .

"Thank you" I smiled and walked off . I made my way to the locker room to change the heels i was in were beyond uncomfortable . Finally my toes felt great the were suffering in those Stilettos . I walked out and made my way to the kitchen to get my hydro flask also to see if they guys were still siting I had to get a photo . Even if it was just with one of them . But unfortunately   go my luck they were gone . Maybe they were done for today as well .

I was making my way out of the kitchen where I bumped into avoni again .

"Oh thank god your still here I need a favor a huge favor ."

"Okay through it at me ."

"I know you've been her for a long time but I got you a sub." She said shoving the philly sub at my face yay now what's the favor ? I question myself .

"Can you please do the interview Lila is sick and I need to go get her ." Lila is her daughter she is the cutest little baby . I hesitated for a moment so she continued .

"I understand if you can't or don't want to I just thought you'd be the best person for it you know how Sofia gets when she gets to do them ."

"I'll do it" I said a bit to confidently

"I understand that you c... wait really you will" confused I nodded .

"Oh thank you , thank you , thank you I owe you so Stella knows already the boys are all set up get touched up and head to studio 6 ." She then waved me off . Wait did she say the boys ? Does she mean CNCO  I thought today's interview was with Noah Centinero .