-15-

So it's officially been a year since I met the guys and I sit back and think about where the time has gone. I've learned so much from them as I hope they have from I . We are currently in Miami they invited me out for a week as the have a concert going on this weekend today was Thursday , I arrived on Tuesday but I had little to no idea their friend whom I have no interest in being friends with would be here as well .

I've had the worst experience with him his name is Dylan , Dylan Mayrod he is the worst  like I thought Richard was bad . I laugh at that no Dylan is the worst he is rude like he never lets me say a word talks over me we've had our fight away from the guys and I mean their is not reason for me to complain to the guys about it .

I was debating on going home because I just couldn't stand being here anymore it was the worst . So I called the airline I was the one who had to pay to fly out here making it $1500 flight round trip I had for it so I leave on Sunday but I just couldn't take being around him anymore . For instance earlier today I went down to get breakfast and he legit started talking down on me of how I fall on the guys success and how I'll never be anything in life like what is he doing for living you may ask ? Nothing he's a 25 year old who lives with his parents and does absolutely nothing . I learned it's better to not argue with him because we'll get no where literally nowhere .

It had been weeks since I've seen the boys but I mean we've been together for 2 days now that enough time . So I called the airline to see if I could change my flight out for today.

"Hello thank you for calling Miami international how may we assist you today ?"

"Hi I was wondering if I can change a flight date so originally I was supposed to depart on Sunday the 24 but I was wondering if I could change it to today ?"

"No sorry so our flights are all booked what you can do is buy a ticket out ." I thought to myself how is it possible they are booked but they aren't booked if I buy a new tickets scammers .

"Okay that'd be fine what are your times ?"

"So we have for 4pm this afternoon 8 pm and 11 pm being the last one ." She continued

"So the flights will be a bit pricey because of last minute would that be fine ?"

"Um yeah around how much would you say ?"

"Around $2500 to 3000" I almost fainted with those prices what the hell is going on I mean I knew it's be expensive I was not expecting that. I obviously embarrassed hung up after that's too much money .

"Ughhh" I groaned Richard raised his brow as he entered my room . We were staying at an airb&b he usually stays at his parents but for some reason not this time .

"Didn't mean to hear the convo but the guys are waiting for you we brought food . Also what was that about ?" He seemed genuinely curious .

"What do you mean ?" I questioned hoping he didn't hear all my conversation .

"Why are you tryna leave the concert is till Saturday ."

"Cause I told you already I don't feel comfortable ." We talked the first night we were a bit closer crazy I was actually closer to him then all the other guys when at first I hated him so bad .

"Mmm and what are you gunna leave ?"

"I wish stupid flight are from $2500 to $3000"

"And a broke girl like you can't afford it ." He jokes earning him a punch the the chest . He playfully laughed

"I'll tell you what if you still feel the same tomorrow I'll buy you that tickets but enjoy today ." He is the sweetest I don't know where that came from but it was nice of him .

"Come On let's go eat ." My fatass obviously followed him down stairs hopping Dylan wasn't around anymore . All the guys get along with him but Richard , Richard doesn't really talk to him I don't know why but he doesn't .

So thankfully he wasn't here he and Chris had gone out which thankfully cause I couldn't stand the look of his face . Erick , Joel and I went out to the beach the rest of the evening later Richard and yashua joined yashua too was so sweet since the first time I met him. It was crazy at first cause it was like I was looking at twins they looked so alike at first to me . Now I'm like no they don't even look alike .

So that day went by so fast it was pretty lit I We went back home and I knocked the hell out .

The next morning I woke up to a bunch of commotion . Following by a voice I didn't wish to hear I debated even going down stairs . About half an hour passed and the noise was gone leading me to believe they had all left . Now was my chance to go get some food cause I was starving .

I looked in the fridge a Fruit smoothie was in there I debated getting it . Then that stupid voice .

"Maybe you should eat the fruit instead might want to cut the calories you've gained weight since the last time I seen you ."

"Yeah and your still the same dick since last time ."

"Why are you even here ?" He Questioned

"That has nothing to do with you now leave me alone ."

"Why you know you want me ." I gave him a look of disgust he's such a pig .

"Get away from me your the ugliest guy I have ever meet inside and out especially inside now move ." I said as he approached me . He was getting closer leavening me little space to move . Just as I was about to kick him in the you know . A voice from behind him said .

"She said move so move the fuck out of the way ." Richards voice so stern even giving me the chills . It's a wrap I'm buying that ticket out of here .