-10-

It was travel week for the guys they were leaving for a whole month traveling through Asia I was quite estatic because that ment I'd get a break from them . God knows I need it . They annoy me so bad sometimes .

"So what time is the fight ?" I Questioned the guys as I was packing my things ready to head home .

"Um 4 I think" said Erick the guys were finishing stretching as I picked up my bag .

"K well I wish you guys the best of luck kill it and remember don't miss me too much while your gone ."

"Why would we miss you ?" Ouch harsh

"I mean aren't you coming with us ?" Oh I see and wait what no .

"Oh no , no I'm not" I said

"Yes you are your on the list the tickets are all bought already ." Said Christopher .

"No I'm not going I'm telling you I'm not going ." Just then Renato walked in .

"Ariaella So the flight is at tomorrow at 7am we have a driver going to pick you up at 6 am so have your things ready by then." Taken aback I looked at these foolish people when did they advise me of this ? When did I say I was going no sir I am not .

"You might have me confessed cause I can't go ."

"No , no confusion you need to go the boys aren't done with the choreography and , they will be on tour in Asia therefore I need you on that tour as well to teach them ."

"See I actually have a life and another job meaning I can't just pack my things and leave all of a sudden and for a month I might add ."

"What being a model ?" Richard mocked I looked over renatos shoulder and gave him a scold look then rolled my eyes he's so annoying I just wanted to throw something at him .

"Where do you work ?" Asked Renato what is he trying to mock me too ? We went down to renatos office to talk since all the guys were intruding at this point .

"I'm going to call and ask for that month off ." When he said that I remembered Joelina said only three weeks right ? I'd only work for three weeks .So it's less then a month I made that clear to him .

"Okay so I'd only be out there three weeks right ?" He cocked his head my way. Then laughed

"What do you mean ."

"I mean like I'm only working for three more weeks no ?"

"What makes you think that ?" He looked just as confused as I .

"That's what I was told ." I assured him

"No , your working until January ." January is he kidding me January is until 5 months from now no he must be joking . He's joking right ? His face was not showing that any joke has been told . This hoe lied to me . She really took me as a fool wow .

So a few minutes passed I was still in renatos office as he was still desperately trying to convince me . Look I can pack my things and throw away a job I have worked my ass for . Also I don't want to be anyone's baggage claim I want to create my success and not feed off the guys and that's what this feels like .

So as I assumed Stella declined Renatos offer I wasn't even going to be called next week at all but she said no , Because she 'Might' need me . I didn't know what to do I was in between taking renatos offer or staying and being miserable for a month .

I walked out of the office to get some water maybe clear my head for a little yashua who is Richards brother was at the house right now . I met him two weeks ago and let me tell you total opposite from Richard . Also he's such a sweetheart so nice just welcoming . I mean he ain't ugly either I'm like should I slide in them dms ? Nah I'm staying true to my boy Joel .

I was making my way back to the office when Richard appeared out of no where .

"If you don't go he'll find someone else , you know that right ." He said in a mocking tone almost was he like threatening me cause that's what It felt like .

"Oh yeah ? Well see about that ." I said and walked away . Out of the corner of my eye I saw that stupid smirk of him . Ugh drives me crazy .

"Renato" I said as I stormed into his office .

"Okay here's the deal how about I go in a week you leave tomorrow don't get there till the next day right the guys are only doing promo , therefore I have till what if I leave Friday since the guys preform Sunday I'll be there on time I could send videos of moves they can practice them while I sort somethings out ."

So after a couple of minutes he finally agreed I mean he doesn't need me for the most part . My brother is moving out of my place which makes me sad but I agreed to help him pack .

After our deliberation I said by to the guys and was on my way I joked about not going Renato kept the lie going . They each of course gave a different expression .

I had finally made it home after about 1 and 30 minutes . My house isn't even that far from the guys but I'm telling you this stupid LA traffic kills me .

"Andres are you home ." I said I was sure he was as I had seen his car parked out front . He was laying in bed looking at the ceiling next to him a picture of my mother . She passed away 2 years ago and tomorrow was he anniversary . He took it really hard . I mean who wouldn't it's our mother that special person who brought you to life . That one person who is by your side no matter what . It was all natural cause that's why I will always say Fuck You to Cancer .

I went and laid in bed next to him giving him the biggest hug . We only have each other . I mean there is dad but after moms passing he went down hill he picked himself up and is a really high entrepreneur meaning he's always traveling . We normally see him on birthdays or special days .

The rest of the night we just watched a movie ordering pizza as we were both so emotionally tired and frustrated thinking tomorrow it'd be two years .