𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 | 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙚

CHAPTER 5 | MALIVORE

ALARIC had initiated another school meeting this morning. But, this time we have no idea on why. Usually, Faith can already tell what he is going to be announcing or informing them, but today she was confuse just like the other students in here. Faith was seated at the end of the row next Hope, while Dr. Saltzman was standing at the front-behind the tall podium, and Emma was standing next to him.

"Given recent events, some students have expressed concern that I am not allowing you to have a say in the decisions that affect your future....and I agree. If you are expected to abide by this school's policies, it's only fair that you have a voice in how those rules are made. So I am forming an honor council."

Hope and Faith look at each her confuse. An honor council? She has a feeling this is Lizzie's doing.

"One vampire, one witch, and one werewolf. Each elected by their peers. Along with out school counselor Emma, whose votes will represent the younger students. Now, I have to go off campus. In the meantime, I expect you to make good decisions and to vote wisely. That's all you're dismissed." They all stood up, and Hope and Faith immediately started to follow Alaric out of the school building. He was carrying a black leather duffel bag, in which that means he'll be at his secret destination for more than a night.

He was about to open the door, but Hope held up her hand and made the door close, preventing him from going inside the car.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Am I under assault today?" He sarcastically said while chuckling with no humor.

"You get to interrogate a tree, nymph, and we have to run Landon's 23andMe?" Hope express vividly.

"First of all, it's a dryad, not a nymph." Faith roll her eyes as his correction.

"Second of all, I need a witch to run the testing spells." He explains.

"Get Emma to do it." Faith said shrugging her shoulders.

"She can supervise, but she's busy landing the school in my, I'm sure, unbearable absence. Plus, if Landon can convince you that he belongs-" He chuckles at the thought.

"He can convince anybody." He continues.

"You're enjoying this." Hope states.

"I am." Alaric admits nodding.

"Mm," Faith said at his truthfulness.