★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙋𝙃 ★·.·'¯'·.·★

EPIGRAPH

EPIGRAPH

"Please remember that you are the legacy this family has always desired,"
•••

My sister and I has come from a long generation of hatred from my family. My family has been known as the most feared vampires in the world. That's why my mother, Hayley Marshal, asked the headmaster of my school, Alaric Saltzman, If no one knew who we actually were. The heir of Klaus Mikaelson the first and the only hybrid, the most feared creature to roam on this planet.
So she changed our last names to Marshal for the sake of our safety. We have been going to this school since we were eight years old, and just recently we had to moved back to New Orleans because my sister got suspended and since we're sisters, I had to go with her back to New Orleans leaving my friends behinds.

The true reason why my idiotic twin sister was selling her own blood was, because she did all of this on purpose so she could go back to New Orleans and see our father again.

Which did played out, but at the end, not everyone survived.

My father and my Uncle Elijah died. Also, our mother died along the process.
That's why Hope and I are closer than ever, because we've been through so much together and we're all we have.
Yes, we have our Aunt Freya, Aunt Becky, and Uncle Kol, but it's not the same not having our parents by our side. But we will do right by them, because.....

We're Mikaelsons. Always and Forever.

 Always and Forever