4.

I look at myself in the mirror , spinning, looking how slim I am in this dress.

It's too much skin

It's too much skin... How can I wear this? I mean I did wear dresses shorter than this but damn this is too hot for me. I looked at my self and I only had 15 minutes left to get down to the living room. Furthermore, I put on my heels that he left and walks out of the room to the living room.

I walk down, and I see Yoongi and Hoseok talking. They look so good in suits. Like damn DEMONS up in this house! But then hoseok saw me and stared in 'aw'. Yoongi did the same. I walk down and cover my arms not know what can a mafia will do to you. Yoongi smirks.

"So, we are ready , let's go" Hoseok clears his voice and lead us outside. I felt Yoongi's breath near my neck as he spoke. "Listen carefully, you have to do what I say, or you'll get yourself killed. Got it?" I pushed him away and walk faster to catch up to Hoseok.

~SKIP TIME~

We got out of the limo as He held out his hand for me like a gentleman. I looked at him unsure until he gave me a warning look. I sigh and held his hand as I walk out.

I look up and it looks like a castle. But more modern. Only for rich people of course. His arm wraps around my waist and I looked at him . "Just go with the flow princess." He said looking straight forward and began to walk towards 

"Why is Suga-"

Suga this and that. Who the fuck is Suga? I look at Yoongi then it hits me . YOONGI is SUGA..

We enter and music blast loudly and Yoongi leans near my ear again. "Come with me." He drags me along with him and took me a group of guys.

"Yall shit heads! What's sup!" He said making the group of guys turn around. They all look good... Too good to believe they exist. There were 6 of them , and one of them was Hoseok. Must be his friends... This guy has friends?Yoongi's hands are still on me as the other was looking at me confused.

"Who's this? Same bitch you used last time?" The one with the blond Mohawk said. Bitch?? Used?!? Last time?!?

"No, she's my-"

"Ouuh! She's that slut that you picked on the street and fucked huh?" The one with the blondish hair said smirking.I looked at Yoongi and he look frustrated

Is Yoongi really like this??

"First of all, I'm not a Bitch or a slut. I'm non of them. But if he does have both, well then, that makes me.. His Main Bitch." I smirk as they were 'HOOOING' and laughed at us.

Wait... What did I just say?! That just came out of my mouth JUST LIKE THAT?!?

"Aye, I like you, what's your name?" The handsome one said and he held out his hand. "Names Mia.. " i answered, going to held his hand up but he stop us.