Issa Reveal

Blake

I stared at my front door still in shock that Dave had really left. My heart began to ache a little. I broke my stare and went to my bedroom to flop on the bed. It seemed as though my life was just falling right through my fingers. As much as I wanted to cry and scream in frustration my body refused to react. Suddenly my phone began to vibrate. Without even looking at who it was I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Blake. Wassup?"

"Wassup?! You got some fucking nerve calling me Chris."

"Whoooooa who pissed in your cheerios ma? , what I do?"

"I know you was working with that psycho bitch of a babymama you got to ruin my life! How could you ?!"

The tears that I so desperately longed for finally began to fall.

"Blake what are you talking about?"

"Mayno told Dave everything and Dave told me."

"Who the fuck is Mayno? "

"It really doesn't even matter Chris you're a snake. I can't believe I lost Dave because of you."

"Yo, I don't know any Mayno or what the fuck you talking about. Blake I'm coming over so we can talk in person. Just calm down."

I let out a long sigh and removed the phone from my face as more tears poured down my cheeks. I really didn't want to believe Chris would really do something like that to me. I don't even know this Mayno dude and everything he told Dave could've been a lie for all I know. Dave wants me to have nothing to do with Chris so could I really put it past him to lie? I mean I've only know him a few months. I've known Chris for years. 

I shook my head as I felt a headache coming on. All of this drama and bullshit was really getting to me. I decided to just take a shower to let relax. I went to my bathroom and ran the hot water in the shower. I stripped my clothes and got in let the hot water slightly sting my skin as it ran down my body. I stopped my mind from wandering to either Chris or Dave. I grabbed my loofah lathering it with soap. I pressed it against my neck and soon the rest of my body. After bathing I rinsed the soap off and stepped out wrapping a towel around my body. I stepped and threw on an oversized t-shirt. I walked out of my room into the kitchen to pour myself a glass of wine. I chugged the glass down and some of the cold liquid cascaded down my chin onto the shirt I was wearing. I looked down and noticed it was one of Dave's shirts that he left over here. I mentally rolled my eyes and grabbed the wine bottle deciding to just drink from that. I walked over to my couch and stared at the tv. A knock soon came to the door. I got up from the couch and walked over not even looking in the peephole. I opened the door.

"Hey...", said Chris as he stepped in.

"Mhmmm", I replied taking a swig from the bottle.

I walked back over to the couch and sat down. Chris came and sat across from me.

"So now tell me what's going on."

"I told you already." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Blake I wouldn't do you like that. I'm still in love with you. What motivation would I have to hurt you like that? You've only known this nigga for what? Like 2 months? And you want to just take his word over mine? That's crazy." 

I looked over as he shook his head.

"I know. You're probably right. I mean I still feel like shit though. Can you come lay down with me?", I asked poking my lip out.

"Uhh....ok", he said.

I got up and walked over to my room and got in the bed. Chris removed his clothes down to his boxers and got in. He scooted close up to me and wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes enjoying the familiar feeling ,but I still felt like something wasn't right.