Fakes it till she makes it...

Chapter 10

"Ugh!" Solar grunted as she turned for the nth time that night. She looked at the clock.

"Ghad kim yongsun. it's 1:30am and you're not even sleepy." She kicked her covers and sat up.

"Eric doesn't even know anything... He doesn't even know how happy I am..." she whispered to herself in the dark as she felt a tear fall on her cheek.

There was this question nagging at her the whole evening and everytime she tried to answer it, she felt the need to cry.

Do i love her this much to risk everything?
...

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?" Byul answered her phone.

"Byul-ah? When are you going to visit us?"

"Eomma... You see, we just got our schedule and we're so booked for this month.. we're not even finished preparing for the moosical..."

"Oh okay... we're on our way to Seoul, right now..." 

"At this time?? You should really stop dad from loving this night trips he's into recently. he's watching too much tv."

"Ugh! im still persuading him to sleep or rest. we are not getiing any younger and your dad... you don't even know where he wants to go tonig--"

*ding dong ding dong*

"Oh? eomma, i have to go now. someone's at the door."

Moonbyul looked at the clock.

2am? who could it be at this hour? She asked herself as she walked to the door.

"Who is it?"
"It's me byul-ah..."

Eyes wide open with shock, she found herself being hugged by Solar.

"Eonni... are you crying?"

She removed herself from the tight hug and cupped Solar's red face in her hands. She hugged her again, comforting her while she was crying. After Solar had calmed down, She removed herself from moonbyul.

"Why is my baby crying? what happened? did you have a bad dream?" She asked her gently while wiping her tears

"Aniy-- Ah... Eung.. Ye-yes.. i had a bad dream.."

"Come on, Let's sleep... I'll be beside you tonight"

Moonbyul took Solar to her bedroom and gave her pajamas to change into.

The clock read 2:30... Moonbyul broke the silence first that night.

"What was you're dream about eonni? And you had to cry like that?"

What would I say? She thought. She went there and cried because she was thinking about what Eric said? When she knew her love for moonbyul is greater than what other people think... but it isn't enough to risk everything.

"You.." She lied.

"Me? What about me?" Moonbyul turned to look at Solar, but the latter can't look at her straight.

"Byul-ah... What if. just what if, other people would come to know about our relationship? What if they start pointing fingers at us? What if even the fans who supports Yongkong byulkong starts turning away from us? What would you do?" It took every bit of her energy not to cry. Even though she knew her voice was shaking..

Moonbyul wrapped her arms on Solar's waist.

"Yongsun-ssi... In this relationship, there's the two of us. Our love is greater than those people who will point fingers at us.. I won't leave you.. I promise."