Unclear..

Chapter 8

"You didn't have to be so rude at Eric-ssi. He's really a nice guy." Solar broke the silence. She looked at Moonbyul, but the latter was focused in driving.

"I wasn't rude.. " Moonbyul replied moments later. Solar heard sarcasm and turned to her.

"I was just trying to protect you.."

"But Byul-ah you can't do this everytime." They curved at Moonbyul's neighborhood.

"Why? What's wrong with taking care of my girlfriend?" Byul's voice grew cold.

Solar sighed.. How do I make her understand?

"See here, Byulyi.. We can't let them know we are in a relationship. You know that.." They came to a halt in front of Moonbyul's house. Byul took of her seatbelt and went outside at Solar, removing her seatbelt without saying a word.

"Byul-ah.." She followed her lover inside the house and she continued.

"Besides, I have to act inlove with Eric-ssi to promote our group." Solar whispered.

"Do you know how hard it'll be for me?" She added looking at the floor and feeling the pressure she just said out loud.

Solar felt soft but tight arms surround her. Moonbyul couldn't even be angry for her for that reason. It was their CEO's rush decision and she was just doing what a leader would.

"Mianhae, eonni.. I'm sorry.. I guess i was just.. Worried." Solar pulled away and looked at Byul's pretty face.

"Wait.. Worried? Not Jealous? "

"Eung..I wouldn't be jealous. Why would I when we share something.. Deeper. I was worried he would fall for you and ask you out for real."

"Ey.. Why would Eric-ssi do that.. How many couples of WGM did you know who dated in real life? Most of them doesn't even text each other outside of shootings."

"R-right... Uhh.. Let's go. We have to eat for this baby *points at Solar's tummy* to live." She walked quickly to the kitchen while Solar realized what she said. 

"Yah!!"

----------

That night when Solar was sleeping like a baby in her lover's arms, Byul was still awake. She looked at her eonni who she came to love. Who would've thought that their bickering and physical fights years ago would result to them being together like this.

She kissed Solar's forehead, 

"I'm worried eonni, Because it's hard not to fall for you.."

----------------

"Wheein-ah"

"Hmmm?"

"Jung Wheein!"

"Where's the fire?! Where's the fire?!" Wheein jumped and looked frantically around and saw her best friend sitting beside her.

"Stop fooling around and get dressed quickly!"

"Ugh.. Why again? Where are we going?" Wheein closed her eyes as she was still sleepy.

"Because you're naked."

Wheein's eyes opened and she instantly covered her body.

"OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU DO?? WHAT HAPPENED?" She looked at her body, Luckily still wearing her underwear.

"Wait.. What did I do? Are you fooling me or you don't really remember?" It doesn't usually happen. Wheein not remembering what happened after she was drunk. But I guess this is a good thing. 

"Uhh... No i don't.. Uhm wait..." Just then she realized Hwasa wasn't wearing anything beside her underwear too. 

Hwasa followed Wheein's gaze to her body. 

"What i'm thinking... Is not it.. Right?"

"OMFG Wheein!!" Hwasa bursted in laughter until her face was so red and Wheein was just confused. 

When she finally calmed down, she took a deep breath.

"Wheein-ah... Just because we are both naked.. I mean we are best friends. We are both girls, did you really think..? " Another laughter threatened to come out of her so she stopped and just smiled instead.

But Wheein's face grew stone hard at what she heard.

"Okay. I get it. You could've just said nothing happened. I didn't need a reminder that we're both girls or best friends or whatever." With that she went inside the bathroom hurriedly.

"Oh? What happened to her?"
But behind the bathroom door, tears silently fell on Wheein's face as she turn on the shower.

"Whatever." She said quietly. Letting the shower and it sound drown her tears.