Her brows drew in. "I thought she didn't have your number."

"Yeah." I shrugged, swiping at my eyes. "I thought so, too."

"Well, fuck her," Raven smiled with encouragement. "You don't need that type of negativity in your life, especially from someone like her."

I hadn't told Raven the entire story of my childhood; I was too ashamed. She only knew bits and pieces, and the rest she figured out on her own, but that was about it. I was far too embarrassed to tell her the entire thing, let alone tell her what happened with Ryland and my father.

I told her what happened at the library, nearly to the entire detail. Raven sat, astounded the entire time, but she did listen.

Once I was finished, her fists were clenched. "Someone needs to rip that guy a new one," she spat angrily, shaking her head. "Or at least kick his ass one good time."

I nodded in agreement, sighing. "Yeah, but I'm just done. I'm done with whatever the hell we had going on, and I'm done with him."

Raven smiled, nodding. "Good, because now you are a free woman. Now, let's get you even prettier, and head over to my house."

I groaned, glaring at the television of my living room. "Why can't we just sit here and watch tv?" My bones ached, my eyes were raw, and my emotions were too out of place.

Raven gaped at me. "Because it's Friday, and my house will be lonely without you there. Now come on, get yourself the hell up, and let's go," she encouraged before lifting me up by the hand.

"What are we even going to be doing?" I groaned out my words, dragging my feet to the bathroom.

"A lot of things, now suck it up babe," she grinned at me, then sat on my bed.

I left her there then got into the shower. I scrubbed endlessly at myself until my skin hurt. A week of sulking had done a lot to me.

Soon, I was dressed and ready in my overflowing hoodie and a pair of sweatpants.

Raven, who was leaning back on my bed by her palms, grinned once she saw me. "There, better?"

I shrugged, walking to my dresser. Raven waited patiently behind me until I was finished getting ready.

Raven laughed at my tired expression. "Now, c'mon. I'm sure Maggie and Jax are tearing at each other's throats right now."

Fuck.

I had forgotten that Maggie and Jax were coming, too. I guess I had gotten so used to having Raven all to myself, that perhaps it would take me a little bit longer to get used to other people coming along with us.

I followed behind Raven, who was beginning to ramble on about her and Levi's current relationship. They were only hooking up, but by her tone, I could guess that she definitely wanted more than that.

Raven's cherry red BMW was waiting right outside. The twins' were impatiently waiting inside, from what I could see.

"Guys!" Maggie yelled out the window, dark brows furrowed. "C'mon and get out here! I'm freezing my damn ass off out here!"