Wedding

(I'm going to do small povs of s few people just to get their thoughts out. Okay? Okay. The outfit above is what Aurora is wearing right now. Her wedding outfit will be later)

Bella's POV:
I was struggling with the heels Alice hade me practice in. I don't ever wear heels, so I have now clue why I should wear them now.

I almost tripped but caught myself. I looked up at Alice with a look.

"You just have to break them in," is all she says.

"I've been breaking them in...for three days," I tell her. "Can't I just go barefoot. I mean isn't it a bit to much?"

"Absolutely not. It's is just enough," she says with a small playish attitude.

As I was about to walk again, Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper, and Oliver carrying large tree stumps.

"Where do you want it boss," Rosalie asked Alice.

"On either side of the aisle," Alice tells them.

"What aisle," Rosalie asked.

I guess that answer made Alice a tad bit frustrated.

"Does no one have vision," she says and walks down the stairs to go help set up.

I take off my heels and put my shoes back on. I look up to the balcony and see Edward standing there, lost in his thoughts.

Alice then appeared in my vision real quick.

"You missy need to go home and get some beauty rest. We'll finish here," she says.

I nod, agreeing with her. One thing you should know is not to disobey Alice because she can get temperamental.

I drive off home when I realized I left Aurora. I shrugged my shoulders and decided she'll be fine with them.

Rosalie Pov:

Bella left Aurora here. Can she be more obvious about how she doesn't really like Aurora. I was fine anyways because I love my little girl.

I saw her playing in a patch of flower, attempting to make a flower crown. I smiled at how adorable she looked and went to go sit with her.

With all the wedding preparations, I barely had any time for her. As I sit down, I see Jasper watching her as well, leaning against a tree.

"Hey baby, what are you making," I ask her.

"Well you see...I'm trying to make a flower crown, but I can't," she pouted.

I give her a small laugh and help her. After a few more attempts and watching me, she finally got the hand of it.

"Look, I made one! Thanks you mommy," she says and hugs me.

I hug her back and stand I to leave because it was starting to get dark. I was about to pick her up when jasper came and took her.

I gave him a smile and ran back to the house. I'm just very happy that jasper has someone now. And I can't wait for them to get together when she is older.