Chapter 3

{3rd Person P.O.V}

*Tooth Palace*

Tooth flew about busily, giving commands to her fairies as they continued to do their jobs, creating a constant buzzing noise in the air with their tiny wings.

Just as she was giving another fairy an order, Baby Tooth nudged her from behind. Tooth turned around and looked up. She gasped. A magnificent aurora borealis was streaked across the sky.

She gathered three of her fairies to accompany her and they flew off to the North Pole.

---------------------

*The Warren*

Bunny was painting eggs and organising them. Just as everything was going fine, something glowed from above. He looked up sharply and an aurora borealis met his eyes. He twitched his ear and tapped the ground with a foot. A hole appeared.

"To the North Pole."

----------------------

*Burgess*

Jack threw another snowball at a kid and chuckled as the kid tried to retaliate, but missed. Just then, a colourful streak appeared across the sky and Jack peered up. His face turned serious and he bid the kids farewell before flying off.

"Wind, take me to the North Pole!"

-----------------

*Rooftops*

Sandy sent his golden sand all over the sky, smiling happily as it flew into windows, giving children sweet dreams. The sand illuminated the night sky, but something else soon illuminated the sky as well. Sandy looked up. The aurora borealis stretched across the entire sky.

Sandy immediately formed a plane of sand and put on his sand goggles before flying off in the direction of the North Pole.

*******************

A/N: So this was another chapter, just to show the different guardians at their jobs coming to the North Pole...

Hopefully next chapter will be up soon♡

Hope you liked it ^w^
~Ivy