As I walk into the grand kitchen, I see Nikiya, Hope, Septimus, and Miles all sitting around the large banquet table. When Hope and all them came back into our world, we all thought it would take time getting used to three sets of identical people, but surprisingly we all just seem to know who each other is. The one and only time things got confusing was when I went into their world to retrieve Eric and Abigail. But Miles has never touched me again. He actually keeps a good distance from me now.

"Good morning, Esmerelda." Septimus greets me as he spots me walking in.

I smile at him, but don't say anything. I'm still freaking out a little about my dream, and it's driving me insane. I make my way over to the coffee machine, and make myself a black coffee. We don't have many rules with a house full of people, only one that's regularly enforced. There must always be coffee ready. Regardless of the time of day. How I wish coffee had been invented in my time. I'm sure father would have started pouring it down my brother's throats the second they opened their eyes, just to get them to start their chores.

Hope comes up to me, and leans against the counter. She looks over at me, giving me a look.

"What?" I ask her as I take a sip from my cup, pushing all thoughts of my father from my mind. I don't think about them often, and when I do, I feel horrible for not thinking of them more.

She raises her eyebrow at me, "Did you tell Cauis about the vision you had last night?" She asks trying to keep her voice low in a room full of supernatural beings who all have enhanced hearing.

My eyes dart around the room and I see Septimus looking at me. He stands, and comes right up to us. "What vision?" He asks loudly so everyone in the room can hear clearly. Nikiya and Miles snap their heads up as Septimus speaks. Seconds later, Cauis comes into the room, followed by Luke, Eric and Abigail.

Just great. This is not how I wanted to start my morning. Every pair of eyes are on me, making me feel uncomfortable. I shoot Hope a look for opening her big mouth. She smiles at me apologetically, and moves to sit beside Miles. Cauis comes to stand beside me, and places his hand on the small of my back.

"What vision?" He inquires sternly.

I look around the room, feeling warmth spread across my cheeks under their stares. Cauis starts rubbing small circles on my back, trying to calm me. I may be a Guild Leader, but talking in front of a group still terrifies me. I take a deep breath, and tell everyone in the room about my vision. I feel like an idiot. I don't know what I saw, so trying to explain something I don't understand is like explaining color to a blind man.

"Has anyone talked to Rita since she left?" Cauis asks looking over our group of friends. Rita had stayed here until I brought everyone back into our world. At that point, there were too many people living here for her liking, I think. She left in the middle of the night one night. No note. Just gone. No one had went looking for her, all of us just assuming she had moved into her pack's headquarters.

When everyone shakes their heads at Cauis, he pulls his phone out of his back pocket. "Does anyone have her number?" He asks with an angry look on his face. No one says anything, making Cauis growl. "How about know where her pack's headquarters is located?"

Again, no one says anything.

Cauis looks up from his phone and looks around the group. "Find her." He orders them.

Miles and Septimus leap into action. Miles gives Hope a kiss on her cheek, before following Septimus out of the room. Eric steps forward and says, "Abigail and I will search the surrounding woods for any of her pack. She lived here for years, so they have to be close by."