Prologue

Most of my teenage years, well, all of it, was memories of me being with my friends, my second family, my bandmates. It was a perfect life, difficult sure, but I wouldn't change it for anything else. We were so close, me, Jin-hyung, Yoongi-hyung, Namjoon-hyung, Hoseok-hyung, TaeTae-hyung, and Jimin-hyung. Smiles and laughter everyday from Jin-hyung's dad jokes, joy from Hoseok-hyung, even through our rough times. 

But all of a sudden, all of that changed.

       What happened? They all turned their backs on me, sneers being made at me at all corners, bruises started appearing on my body, cuts all over my body while the crimson liquid dripped down on the white tiles of the bathroom floor and the brown colored wooden floor of my bedroom.

What did I do to deserve this?

What happened to my hyung's?

What happened to me?

"Such a pathetic ass bitch. What are you going to do, huh? Cry? Fucktard."

"You should stop eating, you're getting even fatter than you are now."

"How did you even get in this group? You're ugly, untalented, and fat."

"You're such a spoiled brat, you can't even be grateful."

"Why'd you have to be here? You're ruining our photos with you're ugly face."

"Maybe if you didn't exist then we wouldn't have to deal with your ungrateful spoiled ass."

"Spoiled bitch."

...... Ah, I see... It's all my fault. 

Im sorry hyungs. Maybe I should just disappear. Then you wouldn't have to deal with me anymore. Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll make hyungs happy! 

Goodbye Hyung's, I'll finally make you happy!

Okay, so this is just another book I made for fun, so it doesn't guarantee that I'll finish it. Anyways, see you guys later

Byyeeee!~