[04] Starting all over again

*1 week later*

It's been a week since we've told Flynn who his father is. For so far everything is going pretty well. Now I'm thinking about it, I don't know-
My thoughts are interrupted by Flynn running into the room and Finn running after him. "Mommy mommy, help." says Flynn after Finn got him. I laugh a little while walking towards them. It makes my heart melt when I see how much fun those two always have. When Finn puts him down, he immediately runs away into the hall. After a few seconds, he comes back with his shoes. "Can we go to the park now?" Flynn asks. "Of course we can honey! Finn are you coming with us?" Finn looks a bit scared at first but when he sees Flynn's face, he starts smiling and nods his head. "Let's go then" I say while walking into the hall with Finn following me. We put on our shoes and coat and then walked back to Flynn who we see standing with his shoes on the wrong feet. "Here let me help you" I say to him. After a few minutes, his shoes are on the right feet. When I stand up and turn around, I see Finn staring at me with the most beautiful heart eyes you could imagine.

When we got to the park, Flynn's eyes immediately lit up when he saw the ducks. I gave him some bread and together with Finn, he walked to to water to feed the ducks. My hear melted when I saw them standing there. After a while, all the bread was up so we decided to walk a bit around the park till it got dark.

I know that this is very short but with everything that is going on, I'm just not really in a great mood to write. (Catch me making a life book about all the life problems I have). I'll try to write more the next time, but for now I just wanted to publish something hoping it would make me feel better.

Thank you all so much for reading! I never thought that people liked this story till I saw the ideas I got from the previous chapter.