[03] Now And Forever

Why would this happen to me? Why would he kiss me when he is with someone else? And to think that I would've told him about everything, to think that I trusted him. I walked into the forest, towards the cliff. I came there a lot. It always was my special place. It has a beautiful view of the forest and the stunning waterfall. When I got there, I sat down at the edge of the cliff. I looked down and saw how high I was. I've never thought about the things I'm thinking about now. I could do it. No! I can't! I should stay here for Flynn. And my brother and friends of course. I took my phone out of my pocket and called him.
"Hey, Uhm, I know we just started hanging again but, I think we should stop hanging out." I said while the tears started to fall down from my eyes. "What do you mean? Where are you?" He ask more worried then ever. "That- that doesn't matter. Just, stay away from me okay. I know Iris and she will be mad at you for hanging out with me, your ex." I said crying more then ever. "I just wish, that life could be as peaceful as this place." I said more hurt than ever. "Stay where you are! I'm coming for you!" He said. Does he know where I am? And if he does, how does he know? Before I could ask, he ended our conversation.

••••

I was finally happy again. But of course, Iris had to ruin that. But then it happened, she called me! But when she started to talk, my happiness disappeared. What was she talking about? "I just wish, that life could be as peaceful as this place." She said, you could hear that she was really hurt. As peaceful as this place...? What did she mean? Wait! Of course! The place with the most stunning view ever, the place that is so peaceful. "Stay where you are! I'm coming for you!" I yelled into the phone. I knew exactly where she was. She has told me many times about this place and she even took me to it sometimes. I rushed to my car and drove as fast as I could to the place.

When I arrived, I immediately saw her. "MILLIE!!" I screamed. She slowly turned around. Her eyes where puffy and just like her cheeks red. I run over to her and gave her one of my special bear hugs. She has told me ones that she always feels better when I give her one. "It's okay. I'm here now." I said trying to calm her down. "Shh. It's okay baby, I'm here now and I'll never let go of you again."

••••

I felt save in his arms. It was something I've longed for these past 2 years. And now, I was finally in his arms, save. If what I just saw wasn't my first thought, I would've probably split that Flynn is his son. Wait, he has a girlfriend. I couldn't do this. I pushed him away. "Please don't." I said while the tears kept flowing down my cheeks. "Wha-" "you have a girlfriend, you can't hurt her like I hurt you." I said. "Millie listen to me, Iris isn't my girlfriend. She's just one of the umpteenths girl who's obsessed with me, only she took it further and let everyone believe, even herself, that we were in a relationship." "Please, don't lie to me, I already hate that I've lied to you." I accidentally said. "Millie, I could never lie to you! You mean everything to me." He said making me cry even more. "But, why did you lie to me?" He asked. "BECAUSE I WAS SCARED OKAY!" I split, crying even more. "Let's take you home okay? Then we'll talk about it when we get there." "Okay." I said, stopping with crying. We got into his car and drove back to his house.

Everyone left when we got back there. Sadie and Noah probably took Flynn with them because he wasn't on the couch anymore. "Do you want something?" Finn asked. "Just a cup of tea please." I said. He nodded and walked to the kitchen while I followed him. I pulled myself up and sat down on the kitchen island and watched Finn making the tea.
After he was done, he walked over to me and putted the cup of the next to me while he was standing between my legs. He putted his hands on my waist while I took a sip of my tea. "And, feeling any better?" He asked. "A little." I said while looking at his lips and then back at his eyes. He smirked and started leaning in. He probably saw that I was starting at his lips

The next thing I knew we were in a heated make out session. I have to admit, it felt amazing after those 2 without him. I wanted it to last forever but of course it had to come to an end.

While Finn was in the kitchen, I couldn't stop thinking if I should tell him. I really need to but,.... I don't know, it's hard to explain. You left him for 2 years without telling him it's because you pregnant with his child, and then suddenly tell him everything. But Sadie is right, I should tell him someday. The earlier, the better. I'm gonna do it! Now! Today!

When Finn came back from the kitchen,I was still deep in my thoughts. I could hear him say some things in the back, but I couldn't hear what he said. "Millie!" He said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Wh- what!?" I said. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yea, yea I'm fine. I- I just need to tell you something." "Go ahead." He said. "Flynn- Flynn is your child." I said quick, not opening my eyes. I was really scared of how he would react. "Millie, why didn't you tell me sooner?" He said. "Because I was scared, scared of how you would react. Scared that-" I was cut of by him pushing his lips against mine. "Millie I'm not mad. I want to be there for both of you no matter what." He said in the most caring voice, resting his forehead against mine. "Really?" "Yes, and you know why?" He said. I nodded no and he continued, with our foreheads still touching each other. "Because I love you. Now and forever." He said kissing away the few tears that escaped my eye.

Sorry I didn't post this sooner! I had a little writers block and things at home weren't that good. I also saw that I have 52 followers!! I didn't know people would actually like the things that I write (well, except for my friends). I actually wanted to do something when I would get 50 followers, so I'm still gonna do that.

You guys can decide the next chapter (I'm doing this at every of my books but I am still not far with the chapter of those. So if you want it with one of my other books, just comment on the recent chapter and I'll make it happen

I will probably not update this week, I have my sports I need to do and my birthday is (finally) coming up!! So yea.

Hope y'all liked this chapter! I know it sucked but better then this couldn't happen sorry. But she finally told Finn!! mikewealer you really need to tell me what you think of it because you couldn't stop talking about how bad you wanted that Millie would tell Finn.

Word count: 1104