chapter 13

Hoor's pov

Hey" sleep head wake up,I hear a voice saying and this doesn't belong to ilham either mom so I ignore it and went back to sleep I hear the person open my bathroom door and again close it, and the next thing was water all over me and hear the person laughing.

Oh my goodness" I yell. Yeah that what you get you keep sleeping like a bat dude.
Aafia what wrong with you? And when did you come?  Nothing is wrong with me, and this not the time to answer your silly question just get out of bed now you lazy pig.

Ewww"dont call me that pig are discusting and don't you think you will get away with this because am going to revage you lazy worm.

Don't call me that you. ..hey girls enough now come and eat your breakfast, mom said and we nodded.

So tell me Aafia said, tell you what I  said typing on my laptop. About him is he the one from the mall?that handsome guy?she said.

Yes and his name is Adil not handsome I said. Ohhhh" someone is J; why will I be jealous I only tell you his name because I hate when people call him handsome, I said.
Whatever, tell me about him please.
No, I have to work on my project I reply. Please she potted.
Okay as I know, he is the Ceo of Omar industrial and company Ltd a..... all of them because you know they have branches in some countries and they are popular Aafia cut me off. you know about him then why you asking me? No I don't know him just their companies she reply. OK he is also the ceo of ibtisam mall,he is graduating from college this year, he is the only son of his parent and  his sister, I think that all I know about him I said and continue working on my laptop.

Wow, he gain all this in his age whoah hoor she said smiling.

Adil pov

Adil I have ask your in laws to shop at your mall,mom yell from the kitchen . OK ,mom we will be leaving to our trip on Monday for the project I said but there was no reply I hear some noise from the kitchen like some break .

Mom"i called but no reply, mom I call again getting up from my sit and head to the kitchen, I hear some sobs and I hurried enter the kitchen only to find mom sitting on the ground crying and some plates crash on the ground.

Mom what happened? How did you break all this?but no reply she was just busy crying and I started freaking out mom are you okay? Are you sick? Should I call the doctor? Do you want me to call dad? No Adil am fine is just am tired I will go get some rest, I said tapping my shoulder.
No mom you are not find, I have notice you these days you don't like eating you look pale mom, you weak ,is there something wrong? Please tell me. I said .no my son every thing is fine am just stress out she said forcing a smile.

Mom stop this now, if you are stress out then I will ask dad to prospond the engagement so that you could rest.i said. No Adil that not gonna happen besides tomorrow is your engagement and I think I only have till your wedding till I die ,this is my only opportunity, am going to ask the bride family to fix your wedding a week, that as soon as you return from your trip,this is all I wanted to see before I die,I know hoor will take good care of you, mom said .

Mom" what do you mean till you die,momm is there something you wanna tell me,and please stop saying this please you are not going to die mom,am going to call dad I said.
No Adil don't call your dad call hoor instead, she said; but why hoor she must be busy right now just don't worry let go to your room I said and she nodded.

Aadil,please don't tell your dad I don't want him to be worried about me please mom pleaded. Okay mom but take some rest I said. Am sorry son please forgive me, mom said and start crying again, mom please stop crying and why are you apologizing? I ask.
Am sorry son I have to leave sooner or later mom said and she fainted.