chapter 12

Adil pov

Hoor still hasn't call yet. I keep waiting for her to call, but she is not calling, what if she is in danger. I called the police officer and tell him to teach that Arif,Aasif or whatever is his name a lesson for messing around with me.

There was a ring on my phone and I went to see an unknown number calling, I pray it Hoor and then I pick it up.

Hello Adil it me,I called to inform you that I reach home safe, and thanks again for helping me, goodnight she said and disconnect the phone.  Without even hearing what am going to say. I really enjoy how we were arguing today and how she clean my buries,I smile at my thoughts and went to bed smiling like a moroon.

NEXT DAY

I wake up and take a shower and then get ready for school. I went downstairs and greet mom and dad.

Brother why you came late yesterday? Ibtisam ask with her mouth full.
Oh..um..I was at school, I was working on the topic we will have our project on.so I have to come late, I said.

Adil have you finished working on the papers I gave you? Dad ask. Yes dad they in your room. I said. Adil can you believe that you are getting engaged,am very happy. Mom said. Umm ammi I know I  will get going now.allah hafiz . Adil your breakfast.mom Said, mom I will eat at the school cafeteria I yell.

AT SCHOOL

I walk to my locker and grap my book, today when I came to school the students keep staring at me. I don't know what wrong with them.I shake  my head and walk to my morning classes.

Hoor's pov

I was going to my locker to get my books,I can feel some students staring at me. I don't know what happened but the way they staring is so annoying. 
Uff, I can't take it anymore I need to know why they are staring is not like am new in school or something happened.

um,excuse me. Can you tell me why are you I mean why is everyone staring at me like that?I ask some group of girls. You mean you don't know the rumors about you and the new. ..Hoor what are doing here?  The girl was cut off by neehal.

Um nothing am just asking why is everybody staring at me or do you know the reason? I ask her. Oh..um..ok.there is a rumors around the school saying that the new guy um what is his name. Neehal said trying to reme...oh my Allah you mean Adil I said covering my mouth. Oh yes Adil the handsome guy so they were saying that he had a fight with Aasif yesterday and that because of you and he also called you my girl.are you two in a relationship,neehal said.

What??who is the hypocrite that spare it around the school, it was only the four of us, no one was there, and both Aasif and Eden are at the hospital since yesterday but is there. . um..I mean is there something after that? I ask neehal praying that the school don't know about our engagement.

No,but is there something about you two because you seem restless?neehal ask.
Um actually neehal I want to tell you something, I said.
What is it?
Um am getting engaged on this Saturday annd I said and  take a deep breath.
And what? Nehal ask.
And um.
And what hoor tell me because am already angry with you, neehal said.
OK and am getting engaged to um Adil I said finally spilling it out.

To whhhhhooo???neehal shouted causing the students in the hall to  look at us.neehal shh lower your voice I said .okay so how are you guys I mean how are you two getting engaged and on this Saturday how is is possible or....wait. .wait don't tell me did he force you or threatened you coz I always read if this billionaires love a girl, they always threaten threat tell me hoor coz I swear if it anything like that am gonna forget how handsome he is and I swear I'll knock some sense out of him an........neehal take a breath what with you and this is not wattpad stories you read we are talking about me I said.