chapter 9

Adil's pov

Why hoor left in a hurry, she looks sad. And I don't know why mom asked her if anyone has proposed, when she said yes I feel the world has stop,but thank God she has denied, I remember when we are eating,Nahir keep looking at her and he also called her beautiful, my blood boil. And am going to tell mum that am going to propose to her. ,after calling hoor to make sure she is okay, I went to my parents room.

Mom what's wrong you look pale are you sick should I call the doctor? I asked mum worried. No son am fine just tired, what happened why you not asleep? Um actually I want to tell something " both me and mom said together. Okay you tell me first ,mom said. Momiwanttoproposetohoor!!
What? She asked. Mom I want you. .I mean. .I ..want to. .propose to hoor. I said. Really allhamdullilah god has accepted my prayers, my son is grown up, OK then we will go tomorrow after school okay. OK mum;but mum what do you want to tell me? Nothing son I was just going to ask you the same,so no need since you have already say it allhamdullilah you go and sleep I will tell your father, ibtisam will be very happy to hear the news, ok goodnight.

Hoor's pov

I got out of my car,and head to my locker and get my books.
Hoor guess what? Neehal ask?
What now?
Someone has proposed to me and I accept. She said.
Wow I am so happy for you. I said. Come let go class is going to start Neehal said no you go I need to use the restroom, I reply .

Oh no class have start,I was running to class, but I bump into someone, oh am so sorry I was in a hur...you what are you doing here? I ask Adil, am just coming to school, he replied. OK let go or Mr Ayuba will be mad I said and we quickly enter the class. When we open the door all eyes look at us, oh no!!!

Where are you two coming from?Mr Ayuba asked. Um sir am coming from the restroom but he i..do....don't..know where he is coming from. I reply and all the class start laughing. quite you all, and you two this is your last chance don't ever come late to my class. Go and sit and you and him will be partners. He said.
Partners??what partners?? I asked.
Hoor you have wasted our time now go and sit and ask you friends after class.   he said.
I will ask now, I will not wait after class, what did he mean by partners. I said to myself. Hey why are you late? Neehal asked? I didn't answer I just asked her hey what did he meant by partners? Oh hoor is not like you two are getting married. She said. When she said married I quickly look at Adil I hope he doesn't hear her but he was already looking at me, I quickly turn to  Neehal and ask, just tell me. Ok we are going for a trip next week, because of our exams and you and your partner will work on a project.
I was just hoping you will come but you was late and now me and laiba are going to Istanbul, I wish it was you, and we will have fun, she pouted

After school i asked the teacher where we will be going, I am very tired and I drove home, I have not seen Adil since after Mr Ayuba's class am not going to spare him tomorrow now I have to go to Spain with this guy arrrrgh. Oh get out of my head, hoor am dying,  his mom word keep coming back.

Mom am back, I  yelled and start walking to my room but a voice stop me, hoor dear ,I turn to see, aunt I called,what I mean how come you here? I asked. Yeah how is she here?
Come let go she said and I follow her to the living room, there I was shocked to see Adil,ibtisam,ilham,uncle, mom,and dad.what happening here? dad when did you arrive ?but mom said you're coming next week? What are they doing here? Why is everyone looking at me like that? Will someone tell me what going on? And you I turn to Adil now where have you been you disappear after class and I have to go alone to that man and ask him alone?? I question in one breath.

Hoor take a breath and I will answer you, mom said laughing. Ilham take ibtisam to your room, mom said. After they left mom ask me to sit down and I did, now tell me what going on? OK dear I know you know them already and I  always tell you that any mother will be happy when she sees her child get married and you're already 21 and you promise...mom was saying when I cut her off,mommy just go straight to the point, I said. OK hoor they are here to ask your hand in marriage for their son Adil ,mom said, hoor can I have a world with you, aunt said, I nodded.

Hoor I know you already promised to accept but yesterday you ask if Adil love you right? I nodded .hoor I want you to know that I didn't fause Adil to come here either I didn't even talk to him about you, she said.
I was confused wh...at..do..y..ou ...mean? I asked. Hoor  dear yesterday when you left Adil came to my room and said that he wants to get married and to you ,I was very happy that he wants to marry you and in the morning when I told ibtisam, she told me that yesterday when Laila called you a maid he said that you are not a maid but his future wife. She said. So please hoor will you accept the proposal and keep the promise? I nodded ye...yes aunt I was trying hard not to cry but in vain, aunt was also crying,she hug me and I cried in her arms I was feeling so sorry for her it's not easy to see you leave your family behind. So are you ready to go inside she said cleaning my tears, yes I reply.

So hoor have you decided your answer?? dad asked and I nodded, dad the answer is I look at Adil he was restless and I look at mom and aunt who nodded and then uncle and back to dad,dad my answer is. ................
I took a deep breath and then answer my answer is yes.

.............................................................