chapter 4

Hoor's pov

After praying fijir,I take a shower and brush my teeth, I put on my black Abaya, and my navy blue hijiab,I put on my navy blue high heel wage ,I apply some lip gloss and kohl in my eyes, I grap my phone and navy blue handbag and head downstairs .

Goodmorning mom!!! Morning dear, come and have your breakfast mom said, okay I reply and start to eat my tossed bread.mom were is ilham? I asked.  I think she is in her room mom said.

Ilhammmmmmm!!!!!!!! Come and eat your breakfast or I will be leaving, I don't wanna get late, "I shouted.
Oh goddess "sis hoor will you please stop hurting our ears, am here, ilham Said. Whatever!!!! I don't wanna get late I said. Oh..om mom, dad said you should give me his black suv car keys, I said. Okay am coming she said and went to their room to get me the keys,.

Here;"mom said and hand me the keys,ilham,let go" I said. I drove ilham to school and drive to my school.
Hoor!! I turn around to see Neehal. Aslamualikum I said;" wow hoor this car look masha Allah, but what happened to your car, she asked worried. um yesterday when you left, someone bumped into my car and it ended up at the garage. I explain.
OK " but are you okay ,she ask. Yeah am fine. After we got our books from our locker we enter the class I didn't see Aabidah so I ask Neehal.where is Aabidah? Oh yes she is going to get married tomorrow,and will be following her husband to Malaysia, so she won't be coming again she said.
OK, hoor guess what?Neehal say,  she looks happy. OK what? I said. Can you believe it, the new guy is in our class and will be joining us in all classes except he will be offering maths she said. OH MY ALLAH NEEHAL HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL DON'T DISTURB ME WITH THIS SO CALLED HANDSOME GUY l said to her in annoying tone.oh sorry she said.  

So,  class please meet our new student ;"Adil Omar" and all of you say hi "mr Musa said .hi all the class say except me and Neehal, because she's here hurting my ears. Hoor he's here let say hi" she said. Oh Neehal I told you to stop distur..................hey wait a minute this is the guy that hit my car "i said to Neehal.
Is he!! are you sure?? Yeah he's the guy in that stupid Audi r8 matte ,I said. Woah did you just say Audi r8 matte ,this guy for sure is rich, she said .
Whoah!! Don't tell me you don't know his car after you keep following him.
Hey!! I didn't follow him I just use to see him around his locker that all.she said.

Miss Hoor Aaban and Neehal Yawar will you please pay attention to the class and say hello "to the boy.
Whatt?I say under my breath. Hi neehal say while smiling, miss hoor please say hi ,Mr Musa say.

Uff**this man is not gonna leave me alone. Fine.hi ,I said and continue scrolling through my phone. So um Adil you can sit next to miss hoor please? Mr Musa said.

Whhaatttttt???????? I shouted.
Yes, miss hoor your sit the only empty sit,and as you can see the class is full. He said;  oh why did Aabidah leave now I have to sit down with this Jeck,I feel like punching his face right now. I  huff and ask  um Neehal can please sit next to him because I will not feel comfortable, if it okay with you? Um yeah sure she answered.

Thank God, class finish I quickly grap my stuff and went out of class. I put my books back in my locker and when I turn someone scared me.
OH MY ALLAH I almost scream. What do you want now I said to him. Um you left this. He said and hand me my  pen. What because of this you scare me I said and collect my pen. Um so...orry I didn't mean to scare you he said. I huff and turn when I remember, I turn to face him and say "THANK YOU "I said and walk away.

I decide to call Neehal and ask her if she will join me for lunch. After first ring she answer .

NEE:hi girl.

ME:hey wanna join me for lunch?

NEE:yeah,sure where?

ME:meet at the cafeteria, and hurry up, I wanna go home.

NEE: okay, be there in 10 see ya.

We eat and chat about school, um am coming my brother is calling, neehal said, she went and picked her phone , hoor I have to go   my brother is outside the school, she said, okay bye I said, I finish eating my  lunch and went to my last class for today.

I hope class  finish soon, because I hate sitting next to this Jeck!!.  I breath  in relief; class end and I hurry pack my stuffs and head towards my car. I quickly drive home because am tired.

MOM AM HO..............salamualikum ,
I said, hoor come and see who's here, mom shout from the living room! Who's it? I said while walking inside the living room and I saw.

Aafiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!, I shouted, and went to hug her. Hoor can't breathe, she said, I let go of her and ask her; so when do you arrive? I asked. Um one hour ago ,she reply .okay, but are you gonna stay long, I pouted. Yes silly, I will be staying for two weeks she answer .okay girls enough now,hoor take Aafia 's bag to your room, because I know you will not allow her to stay in the guest room mom said,  yeah how will I allow my friend to stay in the guest room ,I yell while laughing!!!

Ouch!! Sis hoor stop yelling, you are hurting our ears, ilham said .
Shut up, you're just J because nobody is sleeping with you, I said to ilham .

Mommy talk to her, and am not jealous " ilham said.
Whatever!!! I  said, girls enough go pray, and clean up then come down for dinner, mom command;  okay mom we both say and went away.

I pray while Aafia take shower, I guess her monthly visitor is here. We eat our dinner and then come back to my room. I start to chat with neehal telling her Aafia is here. Aafia is my cousin and also my best friend since from childhood she was my partner in crime. She is the daughter of uncle sani and aunt Safina,Aafia is their first daughter, then follow by Amir and Amira, they are twins. Aunt Safina is my mom's younger sister.

Hey, can we go shopping tomorrow? Asked Aafia. Um sure I will inform mom tomorrow then. Which mall do you wanna go? I ask her. I don't know, but which mall is the best?  She said. Um I think the Ibtisam mall because that is where I nomally do my shopping, and I know you will love it  there . I said. Okay, and ilham can join us if she want; she said ".
Okay, but I don't think she would go, because she hate shopping without mom;I explain.

I put my phone in the side table and but the duvet around me i wispher
Goodnight to Aafia, goodnight she respond and I drown to my dream land.

.............................................................