chapter 6

Adil's pov

Today's my second day at school, or I mean college, I take a quick shower and put on my white jeans, white shirt and put on my navy blue coat, I put on my navy blue sinkers. I grap my phone and head downstairs.

Hey come eat your breakfast, ibtisam Said, no am late already, I said and made my way toward my car, I hope in and drove to school, I quickly made my way to my locker and grab my book for my first class, thank god I will be graduating this year, .

I was about to enter when,Mr Musa ask me to stop,are you Adil Omar he asked? Um..ye.yes I am I said.,okay come I will introduce you to the class he said, I nodded and follow him. We enter the class,I was looking around when my graze fall on her, yeah the girl I boom with my car yesterday,she was wearing a black Abaya,and a hijab was neatly tied around her face, she was wearing kohl and a nude lipstick. She looks beautiful masha Allah. What beautiful, really Adil Omar did you just checked her out, and say she looks beautiful, whoah bravo !! 

So class please meet our new student Adil Omar and please say hi!!  Mr Musa said, hi the class said except her and a girl, I think she is her friend and she keep talking.

Miss Hoor Aaban and Neehal Yawar will you please pay attention to the class and say hi to the boy mr Musa said, hi the girl that have been talking said ,yeah I don't know their name, because the teacher said their at the same time so l don't know which belong to them, I was bought out of my thought when Mr Musa speak again. Mrs Hoor will you please say hi,  oh so her name is hoor nice name, oh Adil get your self together. Hi she said and continue doing something on her phone.
Um Adil you can sit next to miss Hoor please.

Whaattt!!! She shouted, oh god what wrong with this girl . wait what. Yes miss hoor your sit is only empty and you can see the class is full. She roll her eyes and wispher something to her friend ,she nodded and they exchange sit,but why .

Soon class ends and hoor quickly grap and went out of the class. But why is she rushing, is she running away from me,or maybe she is still upset. I was about to when i see hoors  pen.

Finally i saw her,  i was looking for her, i was about to speak when turn and almost jumped from her place, what do you want now. She said with gritting teeth .um you left this i said and give her the pen, what because of this you scared me she said and and collect her pen?, um sorry i didn't mean to scare you i said; she turn around to leave when she stop after taking two steps, THANK YOU ,she said and went away. Whoah did she just thank me, wait why am i happy, i said to myself.

I was sleeping and at the same time my bed was jumping up and down, i open one eye to see what wrong only to find my one and only sister ibtisam jumping on my bed; brother wake up it already 9:00,she said still jumping.
Ibti will you leave me to sleep it saturday so pls leave me to sleep. I said, bro Aadil pls wake up we need to go to the mall or are you not going to check up your mall. Yes am going but not now so pls, i said and pull the duvet and try to sleep but ibtisam was still jumping up and down. Oh my allah ibtisam what do you want? Let go to the mall, i want to get my brithday dress and shoe, she said still jumping, ok i will get it for you but not now i wanna sleep i said, no mom said you should take me with you, because she's going over to invite the guest, and i wanna choose the dress myself because you are not good in choosing girly things and i don't wanna be home alone and i want it now because we are not done in decoreting the house, she said still jumping on the bed; but i ignore her and try to sleep. HEY AM TIRIED OF JUMPING WILL YOU GET UP NOW,
She shouted. Oh ibti i thought you will be jumping all day i said will looking at her, whoah you have loose your chuppy cheecks just by jumping, you should do this everyday l said.
Hey stop teasling me and get up or i will go and get jug of water and pour it all over you, she said. Ok ok am up are you happy, now get ready i will be down in 10,i said.