Okay how is this possible? Neehal said crossing her hands over her crest um he proposed and I don't have any opinions so I said yes and don't get me wrong I have to because I have already promise mom to accept any proposal that come after school .I explain. But why didn't you ever tell me? Am sorry please forgive me I said. Okay apology accepted but don't ever I mean never repeat that mistake what if is playing around with you like in watt.... neeeehal okay am sorry but you should be more careful she said raising her hands up .okay I said chuckling. Neehal can you please keep this a secret .I said taking a breath .whyy I mean it will be fun if the school knows .please??okay but...okay then secret. She said.
Thank you. Keep that to your self and let go. She said potting like a baby . yes mam.

Hey where is my brother in law because I didn't see him in the class? Neehal ask as soon as class ended. I don't know and is not like he is under my care and don't ask me again .OK let go eat am so hungry. Neehal said. OK let go to the cafeteria am also staving.

Neehal I can't go in I mean every one inside is gossiping about us and I don't want to turn rude. Chilli girl don't worry about what they saying okay. She said and I nodded.
We walk inside and almost every body is starting at me like I expected.
Come sit I will bring the food for, what will you eat? Neehal ask.
Chip's and egg with coffee. I reply .
Neehal went to take our food when I saw some group of girls come toward me.

Hey hoor what wrong you look so restless darling? one of the girls ask.

Nothing and please don't act like you care and never call me that, I said.

What? Why I do care and I want to tell you that he is not your type understand that nobody I mean nobody will want a girl like you .the girl said. She crossing her limit now.

What are yo.....hey what do you mean huh who do you think you are huh don't you know who he is to her  so for your information they ar...........neehal stop it let get out of here, I said getting up.

What darling you don't want us to know that you have been following boys all around, she said I can't take the harassment anymore so I take a glass of water and pour it on her face,.

What the hell?? She shouted.
Yes that what you get if you can't learn how to shut your mouth. I said.
Hoor let get out of here see there is another text saying that hoor and Farida are having a fight at the cafeteria and see the cafe is almost full.she Said. No am not going I have to teach her how to shut her mouth. I yell,I was burning in anger how can she said such a cheap words to me.
Hoor please, neehal said and I nodded  I was about to leave when someone grap my hijab .I turn to see Farida.

Let go of me Farida, I don't wanna fight with you. I said .
And why will I do that, she said smiling
Let go you choking me.
No I will not.
Farida let go of her, you jeck neehal yell.but she was not letting me go and I can feel the pin in my hijab loss any time my hair will exposed.

Let go of her, came a husky voice from the door and I know who this voice belongs to. Adil!!
But she. ..I said let go he said again. Oh my Allah thank you I said in my mind. And immediately she release my hijab. He came forward and grab my wrist,I try releasing my tiny hands but he was too strong.

I see Adil leaning toward my face,oh my allah what is he trying to do please help me allah not now, i said to my self closing my eyes.Will you stop trying to release your hands am not going to kidnap you, Adil whisper in my ear.

And you I don't want you to mess with her again not only her all of you, no one should come even near her.Adil said . and why do you care she is even your type. One girl said. Because she's mine understood only mine,he said and he drag me to god knows where.