"You guys get to know each other okay? I'll see you when I finish work boo boo" Emma coos at Harry, tapping him on the nose, and he looks like he physically shrinks down further in his seat in embarrassment.

She gives Finn and I a bright smile and wave before turning on her heel and heading back behind the counter.

"Wooooow" Finn drags out "I'm gonna need to go to church after watching that"

I snap my head to him, glaring and whisper "Be nice!"

To which he mouths back snapping "I'm traumatized!"

Yeah, me too pal.

Harry rubs the back of his neck, letting out an awkward chuckle "Sorry about that, I think she just gets excited"

Yes she gets very excited. My eyes will never unsee that.

"That's one way to describe it" Finn deadpans without missing a beat.

I try changing the subject, so Harry can stop looking like he wants to get struck by lighting right now, bless him "So Emma was saying you haven't lived here long?"

Relief washes over his face at the welcomed deflection and he nods gratefully "Yeah, I moved here from England about a month and a half ago, it's been a big change but I like it"

I smile reassuringly back at him "You should be proud of yourself, I know what it's like moving to a new country, it's not easy"

He grins at my compliment "I was going to say that you sounded like you had a different accent, where are you from?" he asks, leaning forward on his elbows, clearly intrigued.

"Australia, I moved here when I was fourteen, so my accent is kind of a blend of American and Australian now, but it becomes pretty strong again when I'm home"

Harry simply nods in understanding, a glint of something behind his eyes I can't make out.

"Don't ask her to say crikey, you'll get slapped - or shrimp on a barbie, she loses it" Finn interjects, pointing his finger at Harry with wide eyes as if he's divulging valuable secret information.

Harry holds his hands up in surrender, smirking at me "Duly noted"

Finn brings his hand up to shield his mouth from me, while pointing at his head with the other, circling his finger in a 'crazy' motion, mouthing and nodding "She's fucking nuts" at Harry.

I swat his hand away, putting my hand to his face to flip him off "So what do you do for work Harry?" I ask, still glaring at Finn.

Harry presses his lips together frowning, his voice dropped into a solemn tone I haven't heard from him yet "I'm still working on that actually, It's been harder than I thought it would be getting a job here"

I turn to Harry, matching his frown, he looks so disappointed with himself "What kind of work did you want?"

He blows out a puff of air, tilting his head back to look at the ceiling "Honestly, anything at this point"