CHAPTER 19:HIS COUSIN'S WEDDING (ROYAL FESTIVE)

KIYA'S POV
                  Now did I told you that today and tomorrow is UVRAJ'S cousin Rajkumari Rupali's wedding. I don't know her personally but UVRAJ insist on me coming and also Sameer ask mitva to be his date. I know what you are thinking! Sameer asked mitva to officially be his girlfriend after that little apology date. Now they are official for 2 weeks almost. I am too happy for her! Now I and UVRAJ have to help them to tell Maharaj about there relation and for now to be descreet from the people.
                     Now about me and Uvraj he was so fluster to ask me.
Flash back
"Um Kiya Will you come with me? To my sister's wedding as my..da...er..just my friend? I mean if you don't want.. -"
"Uvraj I don't know her and also I am not invited so...." "No.. No.. Don't worry Maharaj has officially invited you and mitva as his personal royal guest. Please...?" "Really. I am so excited about royal wedding! Sure I will come!" who can deny him? I love him so much! But my shy man can not ask me officially. How cuteeee! Well party on my mind!
Flash back over

         Now yesterday was mehndi, Sangeet and other function today was marriage. All went well. We had so much fun. We told Maharaj about mitva and Sameer and he was happy but about his mothers well you know we decided to leave it for some while. Many rumors were spread around about me and UVRAJ but he said to let it go. Especially to my surprise Lisa UVRAJ'S secretary was his all mother's favorite because she was UVRAJ childhood friend. And all of four were constantly trying to make joke of me and mitva but fortunately UVRAJ and his brothers and father were on our side so every time tables turned and sometimes they were very embarrassed.
               But the most interesting thing was that Maharaj's mothers RAJMATA(Queen God mother) PADMINI AND RAJMATA SHIVIKA were so irritated by three mharanis (queens) that they every minute confess there hatred toward them. And very interesting thing was PADMINI and SHIVIKA were mutually sisters but they hate each other because they were sotans. (having same Husband)
                 But to everyone and my surprise they both liked and loved me instantly and we spend most of the time together. And as I was unfavorable by queens so God mothers gave me special treatment and favored me against Lisa saying they hate her. The feeling was mutual! And Vijay was also God mother's favorite. God mothers and me get along very well and we also made so many paintings, they taught me to design dresses as they were fashion designers. I was impressed! SHIVIKA(choti rani ma) also taught me to cook along with BBC royal chef. I also won hearts of all rajputana rulers and many young men. But Uvraj my possessive man always growls ferociously and inhumanly when any men apart from family try to come near me. Well I kinda like that.
               Now I was ready for last function royal reception! In it there is tradition that bride and groom celebrate their wedding party with their friends and relatives and make marriage photo album! I was now special princess for whole rajputana also after they heard how I defeat ranveer. So all called me rajkumari and greet me well. They were impressed by my doctor skills intelligence and witty answers. Also praises from Maharaj. Trust me I am not boasting! These rulers praise on the face and insult also! I am not proudy and full of myself!
                  So today to look good so I was wearing white floral chaniya with yellow blouse and white dupatta.