CHAPTER 7:THE AFTERMATH

UVRAJ'S POV

I wake up from my dream for 4 hours now. Currently I'm in my office but I can not concentrate on my work now. Since last 4 hours there is only one name in my mind... Kiya... I am in deep thoughts and I heard a knock on my door. Come in I said and there she comes... Lisa my personal assistant.
"How are you doing today UVRAJ". "Fine Lisa."
" I want to talk to you about some extra meetings you planned just recently." "Yes." "Sir you have scheduled a meeting with some Dr. Kiya on Sunday at your special palace." "Yes." I said after her every sentence mentally hoping for her to get out. "Sir it is from 2:00pm to 8:00pm in your private time are you sure and this is not called meeting but a hangout... Really are you okayyyy..." At that scene I lost my temper but as a gentleman as I am I put my fingers on my temple and rubbed it slightly.
Giving a tight smile I said" Lisa I am totally fine and you are my assistant and not my wife or mother or girlfriend... So I humbly request you to get out and leave me alone. "" Right sir. "she said and was leaving and as she reached the door I said," And Lisa as Sunday is my private day so you should not be interfering with my privacy. Got it. Now get out. "She nodded and went out.
Oh God!! What is going on with me? I just snapped at my assistant and whom I called my friend. THIS GIRL KIYA WOULD BE THE DEATH OF MINE." Sir you have a meeting with Mr. Swaminathan in 15 minutes. "Came voice of my receptionist from the phone.
After the long day of Saturday and attending long 4 meetings and answering near 50 emails and 30 business calls finally I am back in my car." Sir today Maharaj called you to the official palace for sleepover with him. Should I get you there?" Asked Raju when I was in the car. Oh yeah today is the promise of night stay with my old man. "sure Raju."
As I was sitting in my car I opened my personal... Should say very personal phone. There is a text from unknown number...
*Hiiii sir, this is Kiya...um... Dr. Kiya Sharma. I am sorry for disturbing you Maharaj gave me this number. Actually tomorrow is Sunday so where you prefer for our session sir. (k) *
Wow she so respectful. I like the way she called me sir. It's so good and the thing she apologized for the disturbing she is very mannered and well behaved.
*Tomorrow at 2:00 pm. My driver will pick you from your apartment *
So formal I know but it is me. "We are there sir". Said Raju and I and out of my thoughts.
"Hiii my baby boy". There he is in his night wear. I roll my eyes and said while hugging him. "Daddy I am not your baby boy now." " So now did you became my baby girl😂." He said grinning ear to ear like a fool. "It's not funny Maharaj Devpratap." I said frowning. But he is he. He ignored me. After dinner in bed he asked, "So how was your meeting with your doctor and are you going to see her tomorrow?" "By the way who told you to give my personal no." He pouted and said "She. Is. A. Good. Girl." "oh yeah.... By the way daddy can I say you something?" "Yup." "Please don't judge me. It's a secret." "Baby I would never judge you. You can tell me if you want."
"Daddy I think I am attracted towards this Dr. Kiya.. Yesterday I... I..... Um.... I......... Ehh....... I... Fucked her in my dream.... I don't know but....." "Haaaahaaa.....". I saw my father laughing like a maniac for the first time.... He was holding his stomach and trying to stifle his laugh but in vain. I was shocked and hurt... "Did you enjoyed it? How was your experience of first fuck?" He asked with tears of laughter in his eyes. Of course he didn't know about me and Lisa.... But... I frowned and slept on my side of the bed facing against him and buried my face between the two pillows.
After a while I felt a gentle hand taking a pillow of my head snapping me out of my thoughts and leaning towards my ear. My daddy put his hand on my head and gently massage it. He kissed me on my forehead making me look towards him and in his eyes and said softly, "My baby, you are now really a big boy there is nothing to be ashamed of such things.... I know that feeling.. You can share it with me. I will not judge you. She is a good girl. You are now matured. And it is time to explore new things apart from business. Good night. I love you my baby boy. "And that was my undoing." I love you too daddy. "I said and drifted in my sleep in his warm and safe hands with out any fear.
The after math which resulted in peace of my mind 💕💞💓💝."

Author's note:
Hello dears please comment did you like UVRAJ'S POV or kiya's POV. Next will be Kiya's POV.