CHAPTER 10:Unofficial Date With My Crowned Prince.

Kiya's POV

         We left his office conference room and he was holding my hand. My body was so alert of electric current through out it. As we stepped out the young man there said"Hey biggy I thought you were in serious trouble. Thank God you are in one piece. "He chuckled. I gave him a smile and he written it with a huge grin. Seeing this Vijay groaned.
          " Kiya he is prince Sameer and he is prince vihan. "" Hii" I said to both and they nod. Prince vihan seems familiar. I asked him"Prince vihan I think I saw you somewhere "." Yeah dee I am completing my last year of medical in RS and you take our practical surgery class. "he said. And I instantly remember he is very bright student" Yeah you are very bright student. " on that Sameer and Vijay both chuckled and bright smile on vihan's face fall.
               I noticed that and said with a frown" I am his lecturer and I think he is brilliant and intelligent then he is you two are his big brothers so you should be proud and nothing was that funny to chuckle... OKAY.. " UVRAJ immediately smiled and hugged vihan and said" I am so proud of chotu more than myself for not only studies but many other things also. And perfection, intelligence and brightness is in our blood so I was thinking it took you a while to figure out. "This man today is on my nerves..... I am going to kill him...
               " FINE. Now can you get me home. "" Why are you not coming with me for your first date? "He intentionally said raising his voice so every head on that floor turned out to us in shock." I am a doctor Mr. Chauhan and I am not here for dates. And if your first too. But I am really mad at you for wasting my time on the stupid dare of yours. "" I said equally high and with sincierity and authority in my voice so that everyone does not think that I am any kind of slut or whore. Every one was dead silence that voice of breaths also can be heard. For two reasons 1_No one has ever dared to talk to him like that. 2_Everyone called him boss, sir or Uvraj but I called him Mr. Chauhan in annoyance.
                   He smiled and said "Right! Let's go." He again held my hand and dragged me to the car. In the car he started the radio. And the song was Dono ke dono single. From luvshuda.

🎼🎵🎶Mai uljha hun tu suljha de....
Mai jaan dunga tu dil toh de.....
Tu zid dil ki...
Tu hud meri...
Tu lut meriii.... 🎵🎼🎶

🎶🎤🎵Kehne koh khushi hai par Sach main khudkhushi hai....
Yara sambhalkar.... Yoon na Jana fisal chud pyaar ko chal.. 🎵🎼🎤

🎶🎤🎼Dono ke dono single... Dono ke dono pagal  yeh ishq bewkoofi aa mil ke kare chal.....
Jeena hai toh Jeena hai....
Dono ke dono single... 🎼🎵🎤🎶

         Certainly hindi bollywood song. But the best part was that we both were singing high on top of our lungs and laughing madly. I was so happy that I don't realize that we are on the same hotel that I met UVRAJ first in. I forgot the name and do not bother to remember knowing he owns it.
           Seeing him we were escorted into the secluded area. Every thing was bright and dim. I found myself sitting on the chair in front of UVRAJ with round table separating us. My right side was fresh, soft garden loan and left side was a massive pool.
             We talked so much about different things and I found many things about him and decided to summary on it latter. I told many things about myself also. We ate lavish three course dinner and dance to "THOUSAND YEARS." My favorite song of twilight and my first official dance with UVRAJ and Unofficial Date.
               Rest of the evening was gone unforgettable and we lost the track of time.... 💕💞

Author's note:
I know you guys were say the subject was date and I only mentioned it briefly while I added the part of conversation within brothers more. But trust me.. The conversation was very important for next chapters and remember the summary Kiya took as a doctor and a date will be in the next chapter THE SUMMARY and it will lessen your anger on short date😊😊.
The song's lyrics means

I am confused...
You enlighten me...
I will give my life you just give your heart....
You are my stubbornness..
You are my limits...
You are my addiction.....(Male)

It is fake happiness but really a suicide. Oh my friend watch out for that... Do not slip in it.... Leave love and let be friends...(female)

We both are single, we both are crazy...
This mistake of love come we will do together.... We have to live....(male and female)

We both are single, we both are crazy.... (chorus)....

Lots of love guys.... 💕💋💞💖🎶