CHAPTER 18:TO BEFRIEND HER BEST FRIEND .

Vijay's pov

            Yesterday after the mess ranveer created due to his freaking childish Ness got on my nerves. I was so happy that she was there to make my anger bearable for rajputana. Now... Now... You see after her demand of ice cream and me gifting softu a red ribbon me and my dad had to face wrath of my moms. First they are not at home and when they are they are not in control. Mothers and situations.... You understand. My moms thought she was stealing me and my father from them. She never saw my father eating ice-cream. Though it is true when I was small and now also some times me and my father snuck out of the bed in the kitchen for ice-cream and sweets after midnight. Our little secret which only BBC (Balvindar Balaram chavda) our beloved chef, Raju's father and my friend knows.
                      But though my point and irony was that my mothers were jealous! And I was in cloud 9 as love of my life(Yes! You heard right. I love her very much and to make her mine I will do anything.) defeated ranveer and his guards within minutes and in front of my kingdom. My subjects love and respect her. And I confess my father about my little... No biiiiggg.. Love. He thinks he, rajputana and my kingdom will accept her as their next queen. My father already likes her as in his future daughter in law and gave me his blessings.
                  After my marriage my father will retire as king and will announce me as king and my wife as queen. So now I was in task of proposing her. My father adviced me to befriend her best friend and take out the information to how to propose her like the fairytale she thought in her dreams.
                 So here I was in font of her apartment door debating weather or not to ring her bell. Finally taking a deep breath I press the button of bell. The door opens and a head peeped out. I recognized her as Dr. MITVA. Oh... No! Her eyes became wide as soccers."Oh look his majesty at commoners door! Oh right you are here for your session with my pathetic excuse of best friend which fled away for a while before telling me where she has gone. Can you imagine without telling me...! Now you are wondering why and how I am here. So it is Sunday and I have spare keys to this apartment. By the way you have to wait and you are welcome! "she said opening the door wide while standing aside for me to come. So she is the unique master piece of the best friend Kiya has! Oh my God! What opposite personalities.
             I stepped in the apartment which was not modern but with all comfortable facilities. "Do you want any refreshments?" Mitva asked. "No just sparkling cold water." she rolled her eyes and opened the refrigerator. "So you are the one that Kiya talks about whole time. Best friend." "Yeah one and only. Any problem man?" she asked with mock attitude. "Yes. I don't want my girl with persons of mock attitude. And do you know you should watch your mouth in front of me otherwise you can be in dugoens now." "Wait a minute! 'MY GIRL' and if you claim her as your than I am only her best friend. So if you do any thing with me then she will hate you and you will hate that! So simple let's be friends my future brother in law." Now that's what I like. But that threat." Emotional atyachar.. "I retorted. (emotional blackmail)
                 " Friends. Now to the point I want to propose her so you and I know your so called crush and future boyfriend,soon to be husband Sameer are going to help me to make her propose dream come true. So spill the beans." I said. "Wait.. What! How do you know that I like him?" she asked shocked. "Trust me baby I know that he also likes you." I said. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she started jumping up and down. I chuckled at her antiques. "Now you love him and she loves you. Of course she does not realize it but she always keeps talking about you. Vijay is good and he is so brave, handsome, intelligent and this and that... DON'T TELL HER I REVIEL HER SECRET!" "Don't worry I will not tell her and will help you to get Sameer closeeee....!" I reassured her.
                 So than we plan the perfect prporsal date for me and Kiya. The thing which I despise most was we joined my asshole of a brother Sameer on Skype video call. The plan was perfect and than we decided to meet at Macdonald. So I was going to take mitva and Kiya with me and Sameer will join us from there.
                 After nearly one hour I was so excited for the day after one week the Saturday 7th July. Her birthday. My kiya's birthday. And then the door burst open. "What are you doing here mitva?" "Where were you bitch?" she fired back. Now I was not interested in girly bitch fight so I interrupted "Come Kiya lock the apartment we are going at macd." "Hey.. Hello when did you came?" "When your ass was busy out of the house." Mitva retorted. "LANGUAGE!"kiya growled." Whatever. "Mitva said while rolling her eyes." Now... Now girls come on! " and that's how we headed for our another double date!

              LOTS OF LOVE! 💞💕💗