Chapter 1

Hey guys so As you all know that I had this book before but, I had accidently deleted it and wattpad has yet to inform me on everything if they can get it back or not. I had decided that instead of just waiting for that book, I'll remake this one. I had thought of a new plot and all so get ready. The other book is still up and is called Bullied and Kidnapped by One Direction?!

So, read and enjoy!!!!

_________________________

Eve's POV

" Eve?" It was a voice I hadn't heard for such a long time, it was hard to believe I was hearing it. I look up and see long dark blonde hair, that has dark brown at it's roots and I smile, knowing exactly who it is. I look next to her and see a boy, taller than me, and his blonde hair cut short, as usual and I smile wider. It had been my mother and brother, two people I haven't heard in the longest time.

" Mum?" I say. Her baby blue eyes widen as I say the word mum. The boys are behind, but none make a move.

" Daddy!" Carly sprints the slight distance to her dad jump into his arms, hugging him tightly and him hugging back. I sort of just stare at everything around me, surprised at how god made this work out. Who the hell would of thought when we ran, we would of ran into them?

" Eve." I hear Louis behind me, and I turn around staring at all the boys. Louis stares at me, and just like the rest of the boys, his eyes are wide. They all heard me say the word mom, although it wouldn't be hard to realise it was my mum, only slight differences between us. Most people thought we were sisters, some still think that.

" Oh, my darling!" My mum runs up behind me and wraps her arms around me, one of her arms around my waist and the other around my upper torso. I wrap my hands around her wrist and arm that wraps around my other torso. My smile is ear to ear and reaches my eyes, I'm so happy to feel my own Mother's embrace once again and I already know Carly feels the exact same way. I look up at the boys as this happens, my hair covering most of my face but, I didn't care at the time. My smile didn't leave my face and I saw Niall's eyes light up slightly at the fact that I was really truly happy. Although, that light was gone almost as soon as it was there. He let it sink it that this was our family and that we were free from them.

Suddenly, he turned his head, tears making his eyes glisten , and he stared at the restaurant next to us. It had confused me, but I had obviously said nothing. Then, my brothers voice had rung out through the air as people stare.

" Let's go to the house, we shouldn't be in public like this."

That's exactly what we ended up doing. Everyone had put two and two together, and realized it had been One Direction that had held us and trust me,

When we got to my house, it wasn't exactly pretty.

____________________________

Hey guys so I know this is small and stuff, its basically a filler. It gives you small little ideas of what is happening. School has started and soon, I will start updating on a regular basis.

Byeee

Comment, vote, and all that good shit.