Part 30

Ast Pov

I was sitting in my bedroom after the builders have gone and starring at the box I had in front of me. should I do it, will she say yes? all these questions were going through my mind when I heard foot steps up the stairs I quickly shoved the box into my draw and shut it just in time befor Lauren came walking in.

"Hey babe." I said standing up

"Hey I was wondering were you were?" she said giving me a kiss.

"Just admiring our brand new bedroom!"

"It's perfect thank you."

"Thanks for what?" I asked confused

"For everything Ast you have been so amazing to be so Caring so generous I love you "

"Aw I love you too right I'm taking you to dinner be ready at 8." so i decided to do it.

"Ast that's in 1 hour! I need to get ready!'

As we both needed showers I went to the shower in the spare room while I let Lauren get ready in our room. I got ready and went to watch TV seems Lauren isn't ready.

"Lauren you ready yet we need to go" I shouted up the stairs.

"Yeah coming." as she walked down the stairs.

"Wowww you look beautiful"

"Aw thanks not bad yourself!" she said with a giggle

"Right i just need run up stairs and get my wallet then we will go 1 sec"

"Okay"

So I ran upstairs and grabbed my wallet and the box out if the draw and put it in my coat pocket.

"Right jets go"

I locked the door behind us and we both got into my car and started driving to the Restaurant.

We had just finished dinner I was getting really nervous all them questions from earlier spinning around in my head again. that's when I chose my time. I got down on one knee, which was hard cause u had tight trousers on, and pulled out the box!

"Lauren you are all I ever wanted you are the most beautiful most caring person I know and I love you SOO much so will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me? it all went silence for a few moments that's when Lauren jumped on me screaming " yes yes of course ahh" I stood up and slid the ring into her finger I could hear loads of awws and clapping.

I'm the happiest man alive!