Lauren .. I love you

After we had breakfast I jumped into the shower and got dressed while Ast got in the shower. I sat by the mirror curling my hair when Ast came out and got changed into jeans and a blue polo shirt, he jelled his hair and that's when we got into Ast car an headed I the shopping centre. we went into a few shops and everything I thought looked nice Ast would nag me to try it on then buy it for if it fitted. I td him I have my own money but he just ignored me and said he wanted to spoil his girl! He was SOO cute sometimes! After we went into a few more shops and got a few more things we decided to go to costas for a drink.

After we finished our hot chocolates we carried on shopping for presents seems it was 3 weeks till Christmas and we put all the stuff into the boot of Astons car and decided to go to nandos for tea seem as it was 6:00!

We ordered our food and had a chat about everything and laughing about the the funny memories we had. that's when we thought we should get back home as it was getting late. Ast said I could stop at his tonight so Ast took the shopping inside while I went round mine seems it was only next door.

I unlocked my door and my house was trashed I walked up stairs feeling scared when a figure jumped out and hit me as I screamed and fell to the floor that's when everything went black!

Ast Pov

I was just shutting the boot of my car when I heard a scream! "Lauren" I shouted as I saw a figure running away from Lauren's house! I ran inside, I couldn't see Lauren anywhere I sprinted up stairs and there was Lauren laid on the floor! j grabbed my phone and called a ambulance as I rushed over to Lauren and out her head on my lap! The ambulance soon got here and put Lauren on a stretcher. I grabbed her hand and told her everything was going to be okay and just remember I love you! As they took her into the ambulance I jumped in and hold Lauren's hand all the way to the hospital praying she was going to be okay! we got to the hospital and took Lauren into a room. I had to stay in the waiting room. I just sat there with my head in my hands crying! x