Next morning

I woke up with a smile on my face, I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and decided to text aston to see if he wanted to meet up today seems i hade nothing else to do.

I pressed send and instantly I got a text back saying yeah would love to I will meet you at yours at 11.00am! I texted him back okay but that's when I realised I had a hour to get ready I jumped out of bed and into the shower . I washed my hair and jumped back out the shower and dried my hair and did my makeup. I opened my wardrobe and searched for something to wear, finally I forums something to wear I wore a pair of blue skinny jeans and a black top. I picked up my phone an headed down the stairs. a few minutes later there was knock at the door. I grabbed the key of the kitchen table and unlocked it and stood in front of me was the most gorgeous man ever saw! He was wearing black jeans and a blue shirt with the 3 top buttons undone.

"Hey you ready" he asked me which took me out of my day dream.

"Yeah sure lets go! ... Wait where are we actually going?" I giggled.

"Erm well you know that place we used to go when we where younger near the park? I thought we could go there!" He smiled

"Yeah sure" as I turned and locked the door and we walked towards the park.