Chapter 6

Bendy followed the mug brothers to a roller coaster where Beppi the Clown stayed. Cuphead had given up on reason at this point. Mugman at least wanted to try to work things out peacefully with the debtors, maybe promise to free them... but he understood Cuphead's objection and kept quiet.

Word must have spread about them. Because when Beppi saw them, he immediately whistled through his fingers. A go-kart zipped onto the ride track and screeched to a stop.

Beppi jumped inside the go-kart and charged at the brothers.

The three boys jumped out of the way. Mugman lost his balance and nearly fell off the track. Bendy quickly grabbed Mug's hand and pulled him back.

Cuphead was the first to shoot, just missing the clown's head. This shocked Beppi, but he quickly turned his go-kart and charged at the boys once again.

Bendy ran between Beppi and Mugman. He pulled off his glove and flicked at the ground. Ink splattered on the track, causing the go-kart to swerve around Bendy and Mugman. Bendy slumped forward in disappointment when Beppi's go-kart didn't fall off the track.

A third time, the kart charged. Mugman aimed above the track and shot at one of the cutout-ducks that was holding a light bulb. The bulb fell from the cutout and landed on Beppi's head, throwing him off target once again.

Finally, the clown fell off the track. The boys leaned over the edge of the track in expectation. Moments later, Beppi was standing in a type of balloon-inflating machine. His body began to swell up like a balloon and the inflators began dispensing balloon dog heads.

Bendy let out an exaggerated sigh, "I hate dogs."

"Yeah?" asked Cuphead, "Well at least you have the joy of popping these ones!"

Mugman shot at Beppi while Cuphead kept the balloons away from him. Bendy helped by climbing onto the inflator and popping a few balloons before they could attack Cuphead. Every other moment the mug brothers had to pause their shooting spree to dodge an oncoming roller coaster car.

When Bendy plugged the inflator, Beppi floated up out of sight... only to return riding a carousel mule. The mule spat out rounds of horse shoes that varied in colour.

The boys shot at Beppi multiple times, eventually knocking him off the mule. They gather together in a circle and waited for Beppi to come back with another strategy.

When Beppi did come back, he took the boys by surprise. He had come back as a carousel himself. The ride began to spin and the roller coaster cart came passed. They had to jump onto the carousel to avoid the ride as it kept coming back more frequently and rapidly.

Every now and then Beppi opened his mouth, and green penguins would jump out, throwing baseballs at the kids. The penguins did meet their demise as the carts came rolling passed once again.

Once another group of penguins arrived, Bendy jumped down and took one of the baseballs from their hands. He threw the baseballs at the clown, as well as giving the penguins a few punches.

Finally, the carousel began to collapse. And Beppi fell out of the ride. Everyone ran away as the roller coaster came crumbling to the ground. However there wasn't enough time. The debris rained down all around the boys, even falling onto them.

There was silence for a moment.

Then, a hand reached out from the pile. Cuphead was the first to emerge from the mess. He pulled Mugman out, giving him a chance to catch his breath. He turned to look for Bendy, just as Bendy pulled his head out of the rubble

Cuphead sighed and reached out to the devil, "Need help?"

"Nope." grunted Bendy, suddenly ducking back down into the mess. "I need to find my gloves."