Thursday, June 26 My Room 8:16 p.m.

SQUEEEEE...! :)!

That's me jumping for joy.

My BFF is planning a party for me. It's obvious! :)!

I tell you all the DETAILS:

After leaving school satisfactorily after seeing the suspension of Mackenzie, Tiffany and Jessica, I was going home to rest from so much DRAMA, but THEN (You do not believe it!) I see Chloe and Zoey coming out of my room with balloons and glitter of colors).

They looked at me with an innocent face and their faces were nervous.

"Hello Nikki" said the two in chorus.

"Nikki turn around ple..." Chloe said but just at that moment Zoey interrupted a small kick.

" Chloe said but just at that moment Zoey interrupted a small kick

"OUCH!" said Chloe.

"Chloe, Zoey, why do they have balloons and streamers?" I told them with naivety.

"This is for... a... cir..." Chloe wanted to say but just at that moment Zoey completed the sentence.

"...A CHILDREN'S PARTY, our parents are clowns in secret, it's their hidden life, almost nobody knows this, in fact you're the only one who knows it, so you must keep the secret."

"Mmm... Sure, don't worry" I told them lying "But why are they in my house?"

"It's to tell Brianna about the children's party that will take place," Chloe said.

"Ah well, I guess Brianna will be very excited," I said with inner joy.

"Yeah, but we're leaving anyway, bye Nikki," Zoey said.

"Goodbye Nikki," said Chloe.

"See you later, girls," I said, saying goodbye to them.

When they turned the corner dance the dance of Snoopy ... In the middle of the street!

People looked at me like I was a freak, they whispered things but I didn't care, I couldn't stand the joy I felt at that moment

I returned home very happy.

"BRIANNA!" I screamed to be heard.

"WHAT!" he shouted at me.

"Brianna, I want to ask you a question ... Chloe and Zoey told you that you are going to attend a children's party"

"OBVIOUS" Brianna said and ran off, what a hyperactive girl!

Well, I'll leave it here, I'll check my cell phone to see if new messages arrive, if they arrive, be sure I'll put them here :)!