Friday June 20 Hall 9:25 a.m.

This day is becoming more and more dramatic ...

What can I say?.

Let's see, I'll start now at once.

Today, when I was at my box office, Mackenzie approached me to say a few words:

"Nikki, why are you so irritating?".

I can not believe that Mackenzie has had EVERY nerve to tell me that to my face.

"... Do not think you've saved yourself by telling me that, do not be surprised if Director Winston says over that horn" Nikki, come to my office!".

Does it look like or was it threatening me? That girl is crazy!.

"If you knew Mackenzie, all the evidence I have against you," I said as she looked incredulous, as if she knew perfectly well what she was talking about and playing dumb.

"What evidence? You can know ..." I was going to tell him that I had his leopard diary (For the reader: read the "Diary of Nikki 9" to understand this), you know, the one she stole from me , but as that girl thinks that the world revolves around her, she will not let me talk, "Obviously you have nothing you can say against me, I am CLEAN of conscience" and she went on swaying, how I hate when she does that! :(. Judging by his face, he seemed to want to throw me a spit! :(!.

But well, I feel that this can not get out of control, I have to keep an eye on Mackenzie in everything she does.

My BFF Chloe and Zoey, they told me a new BOOM !, they swore to me for Snoopy, that they were not lying. According to them, they heard Mackenzie knifing with Jessica, that the Tiffany student's exchange student institution is neither more nor less than ... WESTCHESTER COUNTRY DAY! :(!.

I swear I almost fainted from fright, Tiffany would make my life impossible !, or good, are my deductions.

Chloe and Zoey fanned me as if I were Queen Cleopatra, but not because of that, but because I was running out of air.

I needed an oxygen tank! :(!.

Anyway, I'm going to leave it here, I'm a little worried, besides, the Geometry class is starting, I need to take care this time, the previous exam was Dull with "D" from ¡Dork ¡:( !.