Tuesday, June 17 My locker 2:15 p.m.

Ufff ... Where do I start?.

Mackenzie eliminated me from the group for humiliating her in front of the whole room with that picture.

But if they are exactly the same, it is not my problem that I do not appreciate my realistic art.

As usual, he confronted me next to my locker.

"Will you be happy, after making me embarrassed?, No?" she said indignantly while applying another layer of her lip gloss "Scandal-ous"

"You started insulting my cell phone when I had not done anything to you, I wish there were extensions for the brain, I would buy you some ..." I said sarcastically.

"LOOK NIKKI, with me do not get involved, because if not ...".

"... IF NOT WHAT?" I said confronting her "you were the one who started calling my cell phone case taken out of the trash".

"STOP LYING, I never said that, what a shame it gives me to observe this scene of envy" he said boasting as he went swaying, I HATE, when he does that: (!!.

Altrough after all, it was not a such bad day.

My BFF, Chloe and Zoey, invited me to take to the new beverage store, they say that the shakes have so much sugar, that if you take one would be equivalent to eating 30 kilos of gummy bears :)!
Well it's a risk that I'm willing to go through.Changing the topic.Mackenzie was whispering to her BFF, looking at me like I was a misery cockroach upside down.I do not know why that WhatsApp group has become so popular, it's not the big deal, though, I find it a bit interesting ...

... LY RIDICULOUS :)!